First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW Z4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Please tell me Ford will have a Maverick somewhere along Woodward?? I know the have Mustang ally in Ferndale....
Sponsored

OP
OP
THECATMAC

THECATMAC

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW Z4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Please tell me Ford will have a Maverick somewhere along Woodward?? I know the have Mustang ally in Ferndale....
I just read this on Fords website!
"Ford will also display some of the automotive industry’s most recent and exciting vehicle debuts, including the all-new 2021 Mustang Mach-E GT all-electric SUV, the all-electric 2022 Ford F-150 Lighting and the recently revealed Ford Maverick compact pickup truck – the first standard full-hybrid pickup in America."
I'll be there......

OP
OP
THECATMAC

THECATMAC

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW Z4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
It looks like it will be at their 9 mile and Woodward display. I'll be there! Early....

Hot Runr Guy

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Edge SEL, 2024 Lariat AWD BAP 4K
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
It looks like it will be at their 9 mile and Woodward display. I'll be there! Early....
Any idea when that gets set up? I'm here now, scheduled to leave Wed, maybe can stretch out to Thursday,,,

HRG

OP
OP
THECATMAC

THECATMAC

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW Z4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Yea, it's set for Saturday only. But if you hang around tomorrow, there will be between 200-300 Corvettes cruisin down at 7pm. People are already cruising Woodward now, lots of cool vehicles!!
www.woodwarddreamcruise.com

Sponsored

dceggert

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Fusion, 2019 Ranger, 2024 Maverick ordered
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I only tried to drive Woodward during the cruise once...it took me about 2 hours to go a mile and the exhaust smells mixed with burning rubber were making me pretty sick. I haven't been back.

But, I can walk the Harper Cruise in Saint Clair Shores. It is the last Wed evening in August and I hope the Mav is here too!

kingranchero

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ford.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Tremor
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I just read this on Fords website!
"Ford will also display some of the automotive industry’s most recent and exciting vehicle debuts, including the all-new 2021 Mustang Mach-E GT all-electric SUV, the all-electric 2022 Ford F-150 Lighting and the recently revealed Ford Maverick compact pickup truck – the first standard full-hybrid pickup in America."
I'll be there......
Can confirm, the Maverick will be there at Woodward & 9 Mile.

Sponsored

TDazz

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick, Pilot, Blazer, Civic
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I only tried to drive Woodward during the cruise once...it took me about 2 hours to go a mile and the exhaust smells mixed with burning rubber were making me pretty sick. I haven't been back.

But, I can walk the Harper Cruise in Saint Clair Shores. It is the last Wed evening in August and I hope the Mav is here too!
How are folks going to cruise Harper with all of the construction? Please tell me they'll have it wrapped up by Wednesday!

dceggert

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Fusion, 2019 Ranger, 2024 Maverick ordered
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
How are folks going to cruise Harper with all of the construction? Please tell me they'll have it wrapped up by Wednesday!
I sure hope so too! It's a mess right now.
Sponsored