Sponsored

Will Ford Escape rear floor liner fit the Maverick Hybrid?

Hybrid2021

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid XL
I have been searching for the floor liners for the rear, but I’m unable to find any. I don’t need the front ones as I have the WeatherTech (universal fit) from my previous car.
Sponsored

OP
OP

Hybrid2021

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid XL
Maybe, just not well. If you can wait a little bit, the Ford ones will be off backorder and available in February
Thank you. Looks like there’s no options but to wait.

Mymaverick2021

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steveo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I have been searching for the floor liners for the rear, but I’m unable to find any. I don’t need the front ones as I have the WeatherTech (universal fit) from my previous car.
The rear mats for the Escape and or Bronco sport are supposed to work with some trimming

OP
OP

Hybrid2021

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid XL
The rear mats for the Escape and or Bronco sport are supposed to work with some trimming
Thank you. Is that for the Maverick Hybrid? I may be mistaken but I had read / heard somewhere that the Maverick Hybrid has an inch less space in the rear than the EcoBoost.

Sponsored

Ringo

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1953 MGTD, 1953 F100, 2022 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I’ve usually got Weathertech mats.
But couldn’t pass up the deal on eBay.

I got the escape mats from eBay. Front perfect out of the box. The rear needed trimmed away from the edge-close to the seat back to let em lay flat. I used a cardboard template and it took quite a few cuts to get it right. I cut enough of the middle hump cover to drape over the edges. Also , be aware the the front lips on the rear mats are great for holding crud in but they will block the HVAC vent under the seats. I was able to trim enough to clear the vent flow but still leave enough to to keep the edge stiff.

Once in it just needed some time to “settle” in now looks great and works. Great deal for the $59 I paid.

Best tips are to leave the mats in the house over night and work on the template. Then use large shears like metal snips “tin snips” to do the cutting.

Mabcim

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick Lariat 2.0 AWD; 20 Escape SEL 2.0 AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I tried my ‘20 Escape carpets mats in a Mav; at dealer. They were just a little bit too long, got hung up under the front seat. The shape of the rear and sides were pretty close to a perfect fit.
And yes, front mat shapes are same.
Because the rears needed to be shortened, I suspect that is why none are offered yet; didn’t have time to tool them up.

Oddzball

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick 2022 XL
I tried my ‘20 Escape carpets mats in a Mav; at dealer. They were just a little bit too long, got hung up under the front seat. The shape of the rear and sides were pretty close to a perfect fit.
And yes, front mat shapes are same.
Because the rears needed to be shortened, I suspect that is why none are offered yet; didn’t have time to tool them up.
?? I got the Ford ones with my Truck. They do exist. I just think they are out of stock atm.

Randy H.

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick & Civic
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Maybe, just not well. If you can wait a little bit, the Ford ones will be off backorder and available in February
Just placed my order for the Hybrid mat set through Pfeiffer Ford (cost $151.71 delivered) and it currently shows I will have them January 27th...

Sponsored

Mabcim

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

?? I got the Ford ones with my Truck. They do exist. I just think they are out of stock atm.
I was referring to the carpet rears. The Mav weather mat accessory includes ‘rubber’ rears.

Mabcim

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Out of curiosity why do folks care about having carpet ones in a truck?
For me, this is replacing my car. Have always had carpeted mats.
In a couple cars I would swap out for winter.
I ordered the mats that will include the carpeted ones.
To each there own.

Edge Haley

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Edge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
PORSCHE
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

I got the escape mats from eBay. Front perfect out of the box. The rear needed trimmed away from the edge-close to the seat back to let em lay flat. I used a cardboard template and it took quite a few cuts to get it right. I cut enough of the middle hump cover to drape over the edges. Also , be aware the the front lips on the rear mats are great for holding crud in but they will block the HVAC vent under the seats. I was able to trim enough to clear the vent flow but still leave enough to to keep the edge stiff.

Once in it just needed some time to “settle” in now looks great and works. Great deal for the $59 I paid.

Best tips are to leave the mats in the house over night and work on the template. Then use large shears like metal snips “tin snips” to do the cutting.
Same here...took 10 minutes to make the minor trim to the rear mats. Can not beat $59 for front and rear shipped. Comparable quality as the $160 Weathertech mats I have in my car.

Last edited:
OP
OP

Hybrid2021

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid XL

Thank you. Do you have the EcoBoost or the Hybrid?
Sponsored