Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.hchaney.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL, VB, 2.0 EB
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Fox News says that the Tucci Ford featured at SEMA 2021, of course not from the factory, but from New York's Tucci Hot Rods. Interestingly owner Dave Tucci told Fox News Autos that all of the parts were created using a 3D printer and that he is talking to partners and exploring options to put them into production.

Here is the link to full Fox article: https://www.foxnews.com/auto/wild-tucci-ford-maverick-street-rod-on-sale.
Ford Maverick Wild Tucci Ford Maverick street rod will go on sale next year ... sort of 80F2C397-DA79-4687-8111-55D9FC61D963
Sponsored

OP
OP
uh50

uh50

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Howard
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.hchaney.com
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Fox News says that the Tucci Ford featured at SEMA 2021, of course not from the factory, but from New York's Tucci Hot Rods. Interestingly owner Dave Tucci told Fox News Autos that all of the parts were created using a 3D printer and that he is talking to partners and exploring options to put them into production.

Here is the link to full Fox article: https://www.foxnews.com/auto/wild-tucci-ford-maverick-street-rod-on-sale.
If I was a younger man, I would buy a commercial 3D printer and go into the part business. It would be a great garage business venture

OP
OP
uh50

uh50

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Howard
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.hchaney.com
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

80F2C397-DA79-4687-8111-55D9FC61D963.png
Here is another source of the Tucci Ford Maverick will a little more info:

The Gorgeous 2022 Tucci Hot Rods Ford Maverick Is Going Into Limited Production

https://www.autoevolution.com/news/...-is-going-into-limited-production-175000.html

Sponsored

OP
OP
uh50

uh50

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Howard
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.hchaney.com
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Not my gig but it's great folks are customizing the platform.
I know what you mean. I love the looks of customs, but are they good daily drivers? Probably not.

OP
OP
uh50

uh50

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Howard
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.hchaney.com
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I agree with you there, kind of reminds me of the custom mods with hydraulics in them. Never could see the reason why anyone would trash a perfectly good vehicle like that.
I understand, I never understood the reason for expensive hydraulic upgrades either. However, we do have to remember that out of the custom build industry comes products we use. How many of the great aftermarket companies came out of starting with a simple little change or add. Edlebrock or Roush come to mind and there are so many more since so many aftermarket parts came from the early hot rod builder of the 1940s and 1950s. Such things are good for the industry. Shoot look at SEMA that grew out of the aftermarket auto/truck industry.

MaverickTime

Banned
Banned
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Ranger
I understand, I never understood the reason for expensive hydraulic upgrades either. However, we do have to remember that out of the custom build industry comes products we use. How many of the great aftermarket companies came out of starting with a simple little change or add. Edlebrock or Roush come to mind and there are so many more since so many aftermarket parts came from the early hot rod builder of the 1940s and 1950s. Such things are good for the industry. Shoot look at SEMA that grew out of the aftermarket auto/truck industry.
Ahhhh now your talking !!!! The muscle car era is something I can relate to. Would take go over show any day. Hooker Headers, Edelbrock high rise dual quads, B&M shift kit. Ahhhh those were the days

OP
OP
uh50

uh50

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Howard
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.hchaney.com
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Ahhhh now your talking !!!! The muscle car era is something I can relate to. Would take go over show any day. Hooker Headers, Edelbrock high rise dual quads, B&M shift kit. Ahhhh those were the days
You are so right. Back in the day, my first muscle car was a 1963 Plymouth Sport Fury with a 426 Max Wedge. It came with Superstock headers (which I added dumps) and a sure grip rear end. It was black with metallic copper paint inside the chrome side trim, black interior with copper trim. Man it was beautiful. t had so much long stroke torque I could burn the tires off of it at a stop light. I couldn't wait to put chrome beauty rings and baby moons with thin red line tires on it. When it was ordered, they forgot the 4 speed transmission and it had a three speed on the tree. It still did low 12s off the show room floor. Shoot, I blew the engine at 49000 miles and Cox Chrysler-Plymouth rebuilt it for me under warranty. If they knew how I drove it, they would have laughed at me when I towed it in. It was a boy's dream car. So many good memories of different cars when I was young.

MaverickTime

Banned
Banned
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Ranger
You are so right. Back in the day, my first muscle car was a 1963 Plymouth Sport Fury with a 426 Max Wedge. It came with Superstock headers (which I added dumps) and a sure grip rear end. It was black with metallic copper paint inside the chrome side trim, black interior with copper trim. Man it was beautiful. t had so much long stroke torque I could burn the tires off of it at a stop light. I couldn't wait to put chrome beauty rings and baby moons with thin red line tires on it. When it was ordered, they forgot the 4 speed transmission and it had a three speed on the tree. It still did low 12s off the show room floor. Shoot, I blew the engine at 49000 miles and Cox Chrysler-Plymouth rebuilt it for me under warranty. If they knew how I drove it, they would have laughed at me when I towed it in. It was a boy's dream car. So many good memories of different cars when I was young.
Yeah, an ol Mopar guy myself. Had a 72 Satellite Sebring Plus edition 400 engine 3/4 cam, dual quads,hooker headers,glass pack dual exhaust, slapshift 727 trans with shift kit & posi rear. Black and grey under the chrome trim with a landau roof and bucket seats. Ahhhh what a chick magnet that car was. Pinned the stock speedo at 150 mph on Rt-80 in PA back in the day when I had more balls than brains.
A time when men were men.... ooops not politically correct to make those statements today lol

Sponsored

KenC

Banned
Banned
First Name
First
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Truck.
I agree with you there, kind of reminds me of the custom mods with hydraulics in them. Never could see the reason why anyone would trash a perfectly good vehicle like that.
Because it was fun as hell, full of social gatherings, and nothing more like a rollercoaster than 3 wheel motion. Plus, I met my wife at a meet. (SIDENOTE - Got pulled over nearly daily for how I looked and what I drove, which was a 16 switch set up in a Pickup truck Candy Fade Cobalt Blue to Plum Purple seen in Lowrider Magazine andwon several wards including Peoples Choice over James Dean car....) SIDE SIDENOTE** I do look back with some "what was a I thinking thoughts and though it was slightly embarrassing, I'm not sorry for the style...)

1:49 if you care

OP
OP
uh50

uh50

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Howard
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.hchaney.com
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Yeah, an ol Mopar guy myself. Had a 72 Satellite Sebring Plus edition 400 engine 3/4 cam, dual quads,hooker headers,glass pack dual exhaust, slapshift 727 trans with shift kit & posi rear. Black and grey under the chrome trim with a landau roof and bucket seats. Ahhhh what a chick magnet that car was. Pinned the stock speedo at 150 mph on Rt-80 in PA back in the day when I had more balls than brains.
A time when men were men.... ooops not politically correct to make those statements today lol
Sounds great. Yes, Mopars rule...at least until the 427 ci, 425 hp Chevy II Nova came along. ;)

OP
OP
uh50

uh50

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Howard
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.hchaney.com
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

Another article about Tucci: Ford Maverick SEMA sensation: Tucci Hot Rods looks to make it real

https://autos.yahoo.com/ford-maverick-sema-sensation-tucci-143500487.html

There is also a Lariat walk around video link.
Sponsored