Sponsored

Why carpet floor mats for the front row only?

Sylvester

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
New great Video from one of our most favorite sources:

Simple question: What is the rationale to sell a truck with only front row floor mats? I have never seen that on any other car/truck before. Where am I suppose to get the floor mats for the second row from? I don't want these all weather mats which are on the Ford accessories site and I don't want aftermarket stuff.
Sponsored

Sponsored

fishinmagician

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 maverick hybrid XL
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Because it's cheaper and they want you to buy floormats from them? Every question like this can be answered the same way

Brian_J

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 R6, HPR Maverick AWD 4K
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
New great Video from one of our most favorite sources:

Simple question: What is the rationale to sell a truck with only front row floor mats? I have never seen that on any other car/truck before. Where am I suppose to get the floor mats for the second row from? I don't want these all weather mats which are on the Ford accessories site and I don't want aftermarket stuff.
You could go to your local pull a part and grab some from another car for cheap. Or Walmart. Or possibly the dealer itself (from another car).
The rear mats in my ‘17 focus were just small rectangles. They did not extend under the front seat. Those would work in the back of the maverick I’m sure. I’ll test for them after I take delivery in November.

abcinv

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'06 Tundra DBL Cab Limited 4WD
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
It's just what Ford does...

I have a 2011 Volvo C30 (the days when Ford called a lot of the shots @ Volvo) and I had to buy a center arm rest for the backseat. I mean how does that not come with the car?!?
Sponsored