Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Bronco, 91 Comanche, 93 ZJ, 80 Eagle, Bicycle
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

So my old 74 was a Shelby clone Mav. Also they did actually make them in Brazil back in the day. Licensed and all. So given Shelby history with both the Maverick and FWD turbos. It seems to me it would be a match made in heaven(talking to you Carrol).

Im thinking sport suspension, tuned up 2.0(to og gt350 289 levels), possibly a stick. After the goods you get wheels and brakes, interior, ground effects kit, stripes, and a body color tonnoua.

What do yall think? And rendering graphics folks wanna whip up a concept art?

If it sold starting at 10k over Lariat entry would still be a deal for a performance truck. Power to weight ratio would put it on the heels of a mustang gt. But the advantage of AWD. Talk about briging back the sport truck segment. Like a modern day Typhoon/Cyclone.
Sponsored

snowcatxx87

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1290SDR EVO / Tiger 900RP / 300cc Grom / Surron
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I would just like the one I ordered! Been waiting 204 days so far.
Wow! The first post on this thread and you managed to make it about your order.

It's the same whining in every thread. Smh

Sponsored

sdr.speng

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura TL
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Wow! The first post on this thread and you managed to make it about your order.

It's the same whining in every thread. Smh
It's NOT WHINING when it has been 288 days and still no vehicle. Count it, that's over 9 months. If you got your Mav, then Good For You!

Naranjita

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
NAH-RON-EE-TAH
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
It's NOT WHINING when it has been 288 days and still no vehicle. Count it, that's over 9 months. If you got your Mav, then Good For You!
It's whining when you do it OFF TOPIC!

Ford Maverick Who wants a Shelby Maverick? -DC08DAEA94EA.gif.7160c0ac9dfbaa1d8af4d2159e659d21

Naranjita

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
NAH-RON-EE-TAH
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
So my old 74 was a Shelby clone Mav. Also they did actually make them in Brazil back in the day. Licensed and all. So given Shelby history with both the Maverick and FWD turbos. It seems to me it would be a match made in heaven(talking to you Carrol).

Im thinking sport suspension, tuned up 2.0(to og gt350 289 levels), possibly a stick. After the goods you get wheels and brakes, interior, ground effects kit, stripes, and a body color tonnoua.

If it sold starting at 10k over Lariat entry would still be a deal for a performance truck. Power to weight ratio would put it on the heels of a mustang gt. But the advantage of AWD. Talk about briging back the sport truck segment. Like a modern day Typhoon/Cyclone.
I think I could go for a Shelby MAV. I would be buying it though based on how it looks. So it would really have to be a real looker for me to part with the extra K's. And definitely AWD. But I'm sure that's a given. Extra performance is great, but the EcoBoost actually has plenty of power for me. I can't believe I just typed that. Middle age has done something to me.

Proflig8tor

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gulfstream / Grumman AA5B
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Do NOT want a "Shelby" version of anything. Carroll is dead; may he rest in peace. If Ford even suggests such a thing, I will remind them of how well the last unibody Shelby branded truck sold.

In fact, when you search "Rampage California" or "California Rampage" the truck-let does not even come up in the search results. You got to really search the internet to even find one of these.

Ford Maverick Who wants a Shelby Maverick? 1643401196192

Motor Trend suggests a Maverick ST

Ford Maverick Who wants a Shelby Maverick? 1643401269403

But what would be TOTALLY AWESOME would be a Maverick Lightning!

Ford Maverick Who wants a Shelby Maverick? 1643401346459

Ford Maverick Who wants a Shelby Maverick? 1643401319928

Naranjita

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
NAH-RON-EE-TAH
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Do NOT want a "Shelby" version of anything. Carroll is dead; may he rest in peace. If Ford even suggests such a thing, I will remind them of how well the last unibody Shelby branded truck sold.

1643401196192.png

1643401269403.png

1643401346459.png

1643401319928.png
Yes, ST version and Lightning version. *DROOL*

Sponsored

Mymaverick2021

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steveo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

I'd be happy just to get my hybrid Maverick before Christmas

OP
OP
Maverickman74

Maverickman74

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Bronco, 91 Comanche, 93 ZJ, 80 Eagle, Bicycle
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

In fact, when you search "Rampage California" or "California Rampage" the truck-let does not even come up in the search results. You got to really search the internet to even find one of these.

1643401196192.png

1643401269403.png

1643401346459.png

1643401319928.png
I get the Shelby is dead argument, but so is Henry Ford. He said many times how much fun he had with the turbo Chryslers. I think he would approve. The lightning or st models would certainly cost less, but still would be cool. I also think a adjustable air suspension would be a good idea.
Sponsored