Sponsored

Who still LOVES thier Maverick after 10k miles?

Bobinmi

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mr me.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
walking and talking
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
At 11,528 miles with my Hybrid Maverick...STILL lovin' it! Avg 42.0 mpg over the last 8327 miles. Roughly 40 percent hwy, 60 city. How can you beat the MPG of the maverick? Comfortable, easy handling, and easy on the wallet. My maverick is currently parked at Ford Van Dyke Electric Powertrain center where my gal is BUILDING eCVT trannies for our mav's! She is driving it as she sold her Escape out of her lease and is still waiting on her new escape to be built. Supply and demand. GO #TeamMaverick

Ford Maverick Who still LOVES thier Maverick after 10k miles? Screenshot_20220720-102724_FordPass
Ford Maverick Who still LOVES thier Maverick after 10k miles? 20220716_142627
Sponsored

Last edited:

Lapp0424

Banned
Banned
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Xl
At 11,528 miles with my Hybrid Maverick...STILL lovin' it! Avg 42.0 mpg over the last 8327 miles. Roughly 40 percent hwy, 60 city. How can you beat the MPG of the maverick? Comfortable, easy handling, and easy on the wallet. My maverick is currently parked at Ford Van Dyke Electric Powertrain center where my gal is BUILDING eCVT trannies for our mav's! She is driving it as she sold her Escape out of her lease and is still waiting on her new escape to be built. Supply and demand. GO #TeamMaverick

Screenshot_20220720-102724_FordPass.jpg
20220716_142627.jpg
You can't say trannies anymore.

Clarkdonbran

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I have 6500 and loving mine as well!

Sponsored

BankableWhee

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Over 12,000 miles since March and still loving the Maverick!!!

I really like the heated seats because they heat up much quicker than other cars I have ridden in. The hottest setting is great for lower back pain, too.

My truck says it's getting a little over 42mpg, and hand calculations say I am getting 41.6mpg, so the truck computer is only optimistic by about 1.5%, which is great!

I am getting my first service right now, as well as the engine bay recall addressed. The only quality-related warranty work I have had addressed so far has been for the rubber trim in roof gutters on the back of the cab roof. About an inch or so of rubber trim has peeled up on both sides, so it should be an easy fix.

Scott Asheville

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 AWD XLT ECO LUX CP360 HPR
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
>> You can't say trannies anymore.

You can't use half the words in the Oxford English dictionary anymore. Pretty soon we'll all be walking around with a lawyer at our side, checking each sentence to make sure we won't be sued or jailed for saying it.

BigB

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
>> You can't say trannies anymore.

You can't use half the words in the Oxford English dictionary anymore. Pretty soon we'll all be walking around with a lawyer at our side, checking each sentence to make sure we won't be sued or jailed for saying it.
Use them anyway, screw them if they get offended. I’m not playing along with their BS.

ITSATRUCK

First Name
TIM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MAVERICK
3600 KM on mine. Still a sweet ride!. . . Took it camping this weekend and a dump run this morning. Halls the family around. Great fuel economy and does exactly what I need a truck to do.

Thank you Ford for making this vehicle.

Sponsored

Akuma72387

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Shaun
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Almost 19k on my XLT FX4 4K and still love it getting between 30-32mpg Religiously. If they ever put out a Maverick Raptor of maybe "F-18 Edition" (you know why 😁) then I'll upgrade if not I'll just keep swapping mavericks till 2029 or till China finally blows its top over Taiwan and blows us up

Mikknj

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mikk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT Luxury CO360
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Use them anyway, screw them if they get offended. I’m not playing along with their BS.
Guys I don't know where that came from, but please keep on-focus. - I love my Hybrid still and even though there are recalls, I don't care. It's a great truck.

Bushpilot

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Volt
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'm at about 8k, and it is a great vehicle.

I've been traveling, and rented an ioniq hybrid; the Maverick is much nicer vehicle, and feels much more solid.