Sponsored

What's Your Zaniest "Can I See Your Mav" Episode Yet?

FriscoTXJoe

2.5L Hybrid
Banned
Banned
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

• Banned
Just had mine. Truck is parked at the end of the driveway. I am in the garage painting cabinets.

"Howdy neighbor" from a retired gentleman I hadn't met yet.

"Would you sell your truck ?" with a smile and a wink.

"Not a chance in hell" I respond with a smile and an introduction.

45 minutes later the former military neighbor and I are friends and he got his first test drive as I gave him the keys and told him to have fun. (Texan's trust neighbor Texans from stealing their Mavs.)

What ya got?
Sponsored

cannon

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL awd
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Just had mine. Truck is parked at the end of the driveway. I am in the garage painting cabinets.

"Howdy neighbor" from a retired gentleman I hadn't met yet.

"Would you sell your truck ?" with a smile and a wink.

"Not a chance in hell" I respond with a smile and an introduction.

45 minutes later the former military neighbor and I are friends and he got his first test drive as I gave him the keys and told him to have fun. (Texan's trust neighbor Texans from stealing their Mavs.)

What ya got?
About a month ago, my wife and I were on a drive cruising along and came upon an old truck doing 10-15 under the 55moh speed limit so I passed him. This, of course, always makes my wife nervous and while she didn't say anything I could see her grabbing the door handle lol.

a few minutes later, she needs to stop for a bathroom (my fault? lol) so when we came upon a roadside restaurant I pulled in and just as we were about to get out, the old truck pulled up behind me blocking me in. I could see the worried look on her face as she says "great, he wants to fight".

I hopped out ready for whatever and the old man comes up asking 20 questions because he'd just ordered a Maverick of his own.

Old Ford Guy

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Maverick Hybrid Lariat ; 2016 Linc Navigator
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

i cant speak for everyone else but virtually every time i pull into a parking lot someone wants to ask me stuff about my new Mav. i sorta love it and i must admit to really liking having a vehicle that so many folks wish they could get their hands on!
Sponsored