Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

• Banned
Been here a long time. Got my truck so my perspective is different than those with an order.

So here's my question.

How would you name the over/under on the very next post which is complaining about either Ford or the Maverick?

Months
Weeks
Days
Hours
Minutes
Seconds

And with your choice, what's your number?

Signed,

Really, really bored and tired of all the negative naysayers.
Sponsored

Jatrax

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 VW ID.4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
38 minutes

What's the prize?

pndwind

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F450 Amb
Engine
Undecided
Ford Sux

bbhaag

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT, Mustang Mach-E GT Performance
Engine
Undecided
Been here a long time. Got my truck so my perspective is different than those with an order.

So here's my question.

How would you name the over/under on the very next post which is complaining about either Ford or the Maverick?

Months
Weeks
Days
Hours
Minutes
Seconds

And with your choice, what's your number?

Signed,

Really, really bored and tired of all the negative naysayers.
I hear ya man. I got here about a month before you did and I've also noticed an uptick of complaints in the last few months.

Anyway, I'm gonna say 120 minutes.

It will be a complaint about Fords lack of communication and why it is taking so long to build the truck that they ordered in September of 2022.

Last edited:

pndwind

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F450 Amb
Engine
Undecided
I hear ya man. I got here about a month before you did and I've also noticed an uptick of complaints in the last few months.

Anyway, I'm gonna say 120 minutes.

It will be a complaint about Fords lack of communication and why it is taking so long to build the truck that they ordered in September of 2022.
No, I ordered October of 2021.

Sponsored

bbhaag

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
Undecided

TedTX

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Also possible new Maverick complaints.
Mavericks totaled by flighting reindeer(s) under over 4 lunder/over bets please.

OrangeBlue

2.0L EcoBoost
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mav
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I've bought 2 already, working on a 3rd.

You should have ordered back in June 2021.
No matter when you ordered in 2021, you would still be driving a Maverick if you had picked a good dealer.

You didn't.

No, I ordered October of 2021.

Sponsored

bbhaag

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
Undecided
@Jatrax is out! He guessed 38 minutes and it has been 43.

Shit I only have 79 minutes left....c'mon someone start a new thread complaining about how bad the Maverick and Ford are.

spleener

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 XLT - Iconic Silver w/ LUX and BAP
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ooh ooh let me go! I ordered an XLT Hyrbrid Lux in October of 2021, back when that package included a spray-in bed liner, remote start and the "cargo management system." I got scheduled almost a year later (no complaints from me the entire time), then got pushed five times and eventually "cancelled" and moved to a 2023. I got a private offer for my troubles, which involved me jumping through a bunch of hoops with my dealer to convince them of the steps they needed to take and triple checking everything with them to make sure they did it all, but whatever.

I removed the spray-in bed liner from my order since I'd heard nothing from Ford other than "remove this from your order as it is a constraint" for a year, then a few weeks later Ford sent out and email saying it was not only NOT a constraint anymore, they were offering a discounted package that included it and the cargo management system for a deal! Great, except I am now scheduled for mid-January production and can't make any changes at all, even just dropping the Black Appearance Package I added to my order based on how it looked on Ford's Build & Price tool, which ended up being pretty far from what it looks like in reality.

So sorry if you're seeing some negativity on a forum where people are allowed to express their opinions, but obviously it's not all puppies and rainbows with Ford for some of us.

bbhaag

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
Undecided
Ooh ooh let me go! I ordered an XLT Hyrbrid Lux in October of 2021, back when that package included a spray-in bed liner, remote start and the "cargo management system." I got scheduled almost a year later (no complaints from me the entire time), then got pushed five times and eventually "cancelled" and moved to a 2023. I got a private offer for my troubles, which involved me jumping through a bunch of hoops with my dealer to convince them of the steps they needed to take and triple checking everything with them to make sure they did it all, but whatever.

I removed the spray-in bed liner from my order since I'd heard nothing from Ford other than "remove this from your order as it is a constraint" for a year, then a few weeks later Ford sent out and email saying it was not only NOT a constraint anymore, they were offering a discounted package that included it and the cargo management system for a deal! Great, except I am now scheduled for mid-January production and can't make any changes at all, even just dropping the Black Appearance Package I added to my order based on how it looked on Ford's Build & Price tool, which ended up being pretty far from what it looks like in reality.

So sorry if you're seeing some negativity on a forum where people are allowed to express their opinions, but obviously it's not all puppies and rainbows with Ford for some of us.
I um....think you need to re-read the OP.

Or create a new thread and copy and paste your post into it so I can win!

TedTX

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Nah?! we should keep our gripes inside this one thread it will make it easier on the Holiday Ford staff monitoring the new trending of disappointed Maverick owners.
Got a feeling that this is the first really hard test of Hybrids Mavericks cold weather issues, they ignore Canadians since they don’t actually exist, like Unicorns. Only met three Canadians, an owner of the multi national company I worked, he only spoke French, and two brothers or cousins or step brother or lovers couldn’t figure them out. They claimed all of the above and explained some how A not related by blood pairing of divorced Aunts and Uncles caused them to go from cousins to step brothers then they really really got along so well together they stopped dating girls and had rather spend time with one another. One but not the other had dual citizenship, so that is how the pair ended up in Portland OR.

bbhaag

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
Undecided
Nah?! we should keep our gripes inside this one thread it will make it easier on the Holiday Ford staff monitoring the new trending of disappointed Maverick owners.
Got a feeling that this is the first really hard test of Hybrids Mavericks cold weather issues, they ignore Canadians since they don’t actually exist, like Unicorns. Only met three Canadians, an owner of the multi national company I worked, he only spoke French, and two brothers or cousins or step brother or lovers couldn’t figure them out. They claimed all of the above and explained some how A not related by blood pairing of divorced Aunts and Uncles caused them to go from cousins to step brothers then they really really got along so well together they stopped dating girls and had rather spend time with one another. One but not the other had dual citizenship, so that is how the pair ended up in Portland OR.
What is this post? Who cares about Canadians or dual citizenship? Why are Canadians like unicorns and why do you have a not related blood pairing of divorced Aunts and Uncles???

C'mon guys I only got an hour left. If you have a complaint start a thread about it!
Sponsored