Sponsored

What kind of discounts off of sticker have you folks gotten?

boatman

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger, Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Is that a Veterans discount or what. I have now heard about an A discount and an X discount and a disabled veterans discount also. I don't have any details though. I am a vet.
How can we get to the Ford site you are on?
For Vets all you have to do is show the dealer you served or are currently active and you get a discount. My coupon came in the mail I guess cause I signed up as a member via Fords website. I get email promotions from Ford as well. I see collage/students get some kind of a discount but not sure about any other discounts I see on here???
Sponsored

jbpoole

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Engine
Undecided
For Vets all you have to do is show the dealer you served or are currently active and you get a discount. My coupon came in the mail I guess cause I signed up as a member via Fords website. I get email promotions from Ford as well. I see collage/students get some kind of a discount but not sure about any other discounts I see on here???
There is also a discount for first responders.

James St. Patrick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 FORD MAVERICK Velocity Blue Ecoboost AWD
1. MSRP from dealers lot
2. 4% below invoice (Chapman)

JoeEd

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Congratulations, and thank you very much for your service! I am a vet from before Vietnam really heated up. Army medic in Germany.

I have supposedly missed the cutoff to get my vehicle ordered and have to wait for ordering to open again. Maybe for a 2023. I am looking for a Lariat hybrid.
You may want to check out Veterans Advantage. For a small yearly fee to join, they offer discounts to many businesses. Ford is one of them and their offer is for the X Plan when purchasing a vehicle. You have to hold membership for at least 90 days before purchase. Our build date is the week of February 14th. We’re hoping when our Maverick finally comes in, we’ll realize a decent savings.

On a different note, you should go on Ford’s website to see the terms of the military offering. I could be wrong, but I think the offer for Veterans is limited to two years out of the service.

Good luck, and thanks for your service.

Sponsored

Fredvon4

Banned
Banned
First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep grand cherokee
RE Military $500 cash is limited as I noted in my long post.

ALL Honorably retired Vets and All active duty get the discount.

Any military member who has simply ETSd ( contract up, and processed out) must ask for the $500 cash within 24 months of ending their service.

Ford has renewed this Military $500 cash for over 25 years that I have been getting it.

I think the First responder $500 cash was from 9/11 tragedy. Also renewed every year since

There are some Ford vehicles , and or, Dealers that do not "Stack" discounts, but as far back as I remember the Military Cash is NOT a discount and can be used on all the Ford pricing plans.

Stacking is generally trying to get say X-plan price AND any Customer Loyalty Discount. May be poor example but old guy brain is not remembering they time I was told I couldn't "Stack" ..Drove me to a dealer who was more creative

For decades FoMoCo has offered many different incentives, usually are focused on a specific vehicle ,or Family of vehicles Like Superduty trucks.

And almost always targeting a particular market or region. Most of the time a lot of the discounts are for BUYING from Dealers stock, not a spec ordered vehicle...I said most of the time, I got a few discount many times by knowing the dealer, they did not have what I wanted --and agreed to ORDER it my way --but not as a customer order, that allows me to get the discount from Dealer stock...Kapish?

I dearly miss Cove Ford in Copperas Cove Texas but instead OF TAKING A GOVERNMENT BAIL OUT, FoMoCo reduced franchises all over the country...Not a political post intent, simply a sad fact of history.

Old Ranchero

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee 2022 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I got $3,000 discount off F150. Expedition, etc. coupon direct from Ford, ended up being worth $750 on the Maverick. Expires mid April, hope mine gets delivered by then or that Ford would possibly extended the date in consideration the backup/long waits. Place my order mid December.
I used 1 of those (for $750 only on Maverick) when I ordered back in Dec 2021. Here's a tip: the fact 1 of those was mailed to you means Ford has you in their system with an account already set up like I am. Go to (NOT call, text, email) the dealer you ordered from. Find the salesperson you ordered with and ask them to pull up your info in VINCENT database. Your account info should come up with line items for any discounts you qualify for and a check box next to each 1. Make sure that $750.00 discount has the box checked- and it automatically gets applied to your purchase contract. That way the discount still gets applied no matter when the truck gets delivered. As long as you have it checked on your account in Vincent before any deadline on the coupon you are good to go... :cool:

PS, there may be other discounts/rebates available to you in Vincent as well-but they may or may not "stack" with that $750. In my case I saw my dealer was advertising the $500.00 Farm Bureau discount, so I asked sales person if it would stack and it wouldn't let him check the box with $750 checked- it was only 1 or the other. I'm going to have him check my account maybe once a month for new discounts in Vincent and then 1 last time when truck arrives and I go in to pay for it.

Jakb

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Anyone know if Farmers Bureau is accepted at Granger?

Mav2Scamp

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Lewis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick Lariat FX4 4K tow,19 CRV EX-L
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Congratulations, and thank you very much for your service! I am a vet from before Vietnam really heated up. Army medic in Germany.

I have supposedly missed the cutoff to get my vehicle ordered and have to wait for ordering to open again. Maybe for a 2023. I am looking for a Lariat hybrid.
Thank You for your service. I honestly think the 2023 hybrid is going to sellout faster than the 2022 did so be ready and know exactly what you want when orders open in mid to late August.

Sponsored

OleFordGuy

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 Lariat, Expedition Limited, 22 Mav Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I used 1 of those (for $750 only on Maverick) when I ordered back in Dec 2021. Here's a tip: the fact 1 of those was mailed to you means Ford has you in their system with an account already set up like I am. Go to (NOT call, text, email) the dealer you ordered from. Find the salesperson you ordered with and ask them to pull up your info in VINCENT database. Your account info should come up with line items for any discounts you qualify for and a check box next to each 1. Make sure that $750.00 discount has the box checked- and it automatically gets applied to your purchase contract. That way the discount still gets applied no matter when the truck gets delivered. As long as you have it checked on your account in Vincent before any deadline on the coupon you are good to go... :cool:

PS, there may be other discounts/rebates available to you in Vincent as well-but they may or may not "stack" with that $750. In my case I saw my dealer was advertising the $500.00 Farm Bureau discount, so I asked sales person if it would stack and it wouldn't let him check the box with $750 checked- it was only 1 or the other. I'm going to have him check my account maybe once a month for new discounts in Vincent and then 1 last time when truck arrives and I go in to pay for it.
Thank You for that information

TooManyVehicles

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 F150 XLT, 21 BS Badlands, 22 Mav Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I retired in 1996 and joined almost every Veterans group there is. One, the DAV has been a FORD PARTNER for decades. They have a way for Vets to get the X plan.
So Does EAA and Farmers insurance.
Each "Ford Partner" organization has some minimum time of "Membership" before the new member is eligible to apply for the X plan PIN

To find out more got to the DAV web site and read about member perks

Ford themselves have offered a $500 cash for all Military active, disabled or just retired with one caveat ...any vet who just simply ETSed has to use the discount within 24 months of "getting out"

As seen in this thread Ford occasionally send out special discount notices, not every body get the Ford Pushed discount and some times the "Gift" is a Item and not cash discount. My 2005 F-250 order got me a Note that on delivery the dealer would give me a $599 value Milwaukee Battery powered set of tools that I did get on top of Xplan and $500 mil discount

X plan equates to Friends and family and is different from all the various discounts Ford employees can get. X plan may or may not be accepted by any dealer. Most accept some do not. X plan basically has dealer selling for ONLY 3% over invoice and has limitations on any Dealer add costs, it also caps things like Doc fees based on region or state. While not the best discount vs others plans it does (if dealer accepts) absolutely prevent MSRP and Higher cost of any vehicle. Well any os technically wrong; Ford has exclusions to some plans based on a particular model like a low production high demand like Mustang Bullet etc
X-plan is not 3% over invoice. X-plan price is Dealer Invoice - (0.4% * Dealer Invoice) + Administration Fee. The administration fee is $250. Under x-plan, doc fees are limited to $100 (unless a lower limit is set by the state).

JohnHartshorn

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Toyota Sienna XSE - Mav Hybrid XLT LUX Area 51
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Veterans Advantage is running a 50% off membership deal right now.
Sponsored