Sponsored

What is the latest software # for Non Lariat Trucks?

LM42

2.0L EcoBoost
Banned
Banned
First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT FX4 EB
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
  • Banned
I tried to check for a software update at my house yesterday and there appeared to be software available. But, my Wifi signal was too weak and the download never went above 0%. Now I am at my work with a good connection and it does not appear to be finding an update. The version shown in my truck right now is G1.9.0.1_PRODUCT_GE Does anyone know if this is the latest version?
Sponsored

Sagara

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I tried to check for a software update at my house yesterday and there appeared to be software available. But, my Wifi signal was too weak and the download never went above 0%. Now I am at my work with a good connection and it does not appear to be finding an update. The version shown in my truck right now is G1.9.0.1_PRODUCT_GE Does anyone know if this is the latest version?
The image below has the software update version when downloading.

However, the new version that shows on the infotainment is: G2.0.0.1_R22285A.

Source: CenTexMav https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/forum/threads/new-software-update.21314/

As per my quick guide, doesn't work 100%, but it's a start.

If you're having problems finding updates, XL & XLT only:
  1. Force a Soft Reset: Hold both the Fast Forward & Power till it resets.
  2. Connect to your WiFi. Try your best to connect to the one with the best signal first.
  3. Check for updates. Do this at least 3-4 times.
  4. Skip to Step 5, if it updates.
    1. If no update is found, go back to Step One and try a different WiFi network. For me, the best solution was to use my Mobile Hotspot. The infotainment system has a bad habit of switching to the previous network when you try connecting to another one.
  5. Once it starts downloading. Stay in the vehicle for 10-15 mins and wait for the update to complete, may take longer depending on your download speeds. It sucks, but, it's better than coming back 30-40 mins later finding out it stalled or the vehicle shutoff.
  6. When it installs, it will take 5-8 mins. When complete the current version will be the same as before. At this step, you are fine to turn the vehicle off. It should be updated in the morning, or after a few ignition cycles.

There appears to be a newer version for Sync Lite/Sync 2.5: G2.1.0.1_R22362. This version is currently not available for the Maverick and is limited to European vehicles with a similar infotainment system.

Ford Maverick What is the latest software # for Non Lariat Trucks? PXL_20220925_045651885 - Copy