Sponsored

What is going on at the factory for the last two weeks?

Pastor_Zatx

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Scheduled build day (yes, they told me the day) of 5/3 then moved it to week of 5/9. On 5/11 Many of my BCE modules went active, but no PCM’s. Two days later more BCE’s came online. Now two days of nothing and in production purgatory.

I have zero options that require going to an offsite outfitter.

Seems like there are a bunch of folks experiencing similar issues over the last week. I wonder what is up. They run out of chips?
Sponsored

harj2022

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Scheduled build day (yes, they told me the day) of 5/3 then moved it to week of 5/9. On 5/11 Many of my BCE modules went active, but no PCM’s. Two days later more BCE’s came online. Now two days of nothing and in production purgatory.

Seems like there are a bunch of folks experiencing similar issues over the last week. I wonder what is up. They run out of chips?
I am wondering the same thing. I have been pushed back twice and had a 5/12 build date but that has come and gone. Still no movement. The wait continues.

Aherpa

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Edge, Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Maybe they started building with parts (and labor) they had on hand knowing that they had parts coming to finish it. Be thankful your truck is getting built, at least it won't be like a Johnny Cash Cadillac. . . . :)

SpacemanSpiff

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tyreese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-15 Eagle
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

How did you know the modules were active?

CG - All the way

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram, 2005, 2500 Diesel, 22 Lariat, Cactus Gray
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
When people complained about their build date moving back, my first reaction was: "What a whiner", at least they have a VIN. My turn to whine!! Just got moved back from May 23 to June 6 week. I have no lux, , but do have 360 on an EB Lariat with nothing else but an inverter and spare tire. Not new, but something relatively basic seems to be constraining.

Sponsored

Smooth_criminal

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 ford f100, 2022 Ford Maverick ecoboost
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I just got delayed from week of 5/30 to 6/27. Eco lariat, 4k, fs spare.

Joey1320

First Name
Joey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Figaro
I'm not sure if you are aware but a global pandemic kind of destroyed the supply chain for every corporation in the world over the last two years.

J/K!

I know it sucks. Hopefully you get back on track soon.

Clarkdonbran

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Live from Hermosillo.
Ford Maverick What is going on at the factory for the last two weeks? 379FAD83-AA8A-4567-A43F-0D73A66F4D46

Sponsored
OP
OP

Pastor_Zatx

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My dealer pulled the Vehicle Visibility Report on my Maveric (after I had to explain to him what it was) and they say it went down the line on the 11th and finished on the 12th and had an estimated arrival of 6/14. If accurate, this would mean Ford's tracking website (and thereby ordertrack.app) isn't updating properly.

Since he gave me an expected delivery date, I went ahead and gave him my instructions on how to handle my Maverick when it arrives. "Don't touch it. Pull it off the trailer and park it and that's it. No, I don't want it washed. No, I don't want any dealer branding. No, I don't even want your "free" tank of gas."

He was most surprised by my not wanting it even washed. /shrug

Deleted member 6544

When people complained about their build date moving back, my first reaction was: "What a whiner", at least they have a VIN. My turn to whine!! Just got moved back from May 23 to June 6 week. I have no lux, , but do have 360 on an EB Lariat with nothing else but an inverter and spare tire. Not new, but something relatively basic seems to be constraining.
I have the same production date, week of May 23. So far no rescheduling. What does the module thingie do? I was able to download but my Mac says there is no application to open the document.

OP
OP

Pastor_Zatx

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I have the same production date, week of May 23. So far no rescheduling. What does the module thingie do? I was able to download but my Mac says there is no application to open the document.
You don’t download anything. If your modules get activated they will show up on that page as a long sting of numbers and letters.
Sponsored