Sponsored

What efforts have you made to get customized appearance of your maverick?

MABETT

2.5L Hybrid
Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.amazon.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 MAVERICK XL
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Guys, I believe many of you have added some exterior kits to your Maverick, including custom decals, tailgate letters, fender flares, mudflaps, lights, tires and so on. I noticed that very few of you install spoilers, especially rear window spoiler which can make your Maverick look tougher. So I design one and I want to know if you guys are interested?

Ford Maverick What efforts have you made to get customized appearance of your maverick? 1

Ford Maverick What efforts have you made to get customized appearance of your maverick? 2

Ford Maverick What efforts have you made to get customized appearance of your maverick? 3

Ford Maverick What efforts have you made to get customized appearance of your maverick? 4

Ford Maverick What efforts have you made to get customized appearance of your maverick? 5
Sponsored

Clarkdonbran

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

That might be too aggressive for my taste, but still looks good! A few of us on here have the cab spoiler. I’m interested in the tailgate spoiler too.

All4spl

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I am not a fan of these but it does look good. Maybe look at doing LED accents for area's like the side badges. Also affordable replacement blacked out badges for the front/rear or even LED backlit badges for the front and rear. Another idea is turn signal mirror caps.

There are also a lot of things made for other trucks but not specifically for the maverick that would be nice, such as a LED tailgate light that goes under the tailgate and can be used for extra brake lights and sequential turn signals. Another is LED Trailer hitch plug light to add an extra brake light.

Im sure there are other things but all I can think of atm.

InsaiyanAzn

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tenzing
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Personally I like it. However, pretty sure you would like more than just a couple interested to build right? How many would you need interested to make it?

22MavXLT

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Mustang GT, 23 Maverick XLT AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I'm not bagging on anyone who likes spoilers, but I personally don't. Especially on trucks, anywhere (cab or tailgate). But I like the design, I think it looks good for other people.

Sponsored

Rolmav

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I like it. I think it should fill in the space more between the plastic trim on the roof. But overall the style to me looks better than the OEM one on the market. I would still have to see it in person though before I made a finale decision.

Ford Maverick What efforts have you made to get customized appearance of your maverick? 1

RogueCheddar

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 XLT Lux EB 4K
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I have made no effort whatsoever

Maverickman74

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Bronco, 91 Comanche, 93 ZJ, 80 Eagle, Bicycle
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I would be interested in one designed to cover the gap of camper/toppers. That would be an interesting accessory you could sell through the various topper companies such as A.R.E., Ranch, Jason, and Century.

OP
OP
MABETT

MABETT

2.5L Hybrid
Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.amazon.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 MAVERICK XL
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I am not a fan of these but it does look good. Maybe look at doing LED accents for area's like the side badges. Also affordable replacement blacked out badges for the front/rear or even LED backlit badges for the front and rear. Another idea is turn signal mirror caps.

There are also a lot of things made for other trucks but not specifically for the maverick that would be nice, such as a LED tailgate light that goes under the tailgate and can be used for extra brake lights and sequential turn signals. Another is LED Trailer hitch plug light to add an extra brake light.

Im sure there are other things but all I can think of atm.
A lot of good ideas. You make me excited.

OP
OP
MABETT

MABETT

2.5L Hybrid
Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.amazon.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 MAVERICK XL
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Personally I like it. However, pretty sure you would like more than just a couple interested to build right? How many would you need interested to make it?
don't worry. According to my research, it is very likely to be built.

OP
OP
MABETT

MABETT

2.5L Hybrid
Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.amazon.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 MAVERICK XL
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I like it. I think it should fill in the space more between the plastic trim on the roof. But overall the style to me looks better than the OEM one on the market. I would still have to see it in person though before I made a finale decision.

1.jpg
very useful advice
Sponsored