Sponsored

What dealers didn't charge you a markup on stock?

montyql

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Monty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hybrid XLT Alto Blue w/lux package and moonroof
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Has anyone around here bought a Maverick from dealer stock(not special ordered) and that dealer honored the sticker price? Give them a shout out below!
Most quotes I'm been getting have a $3K-$5k "market adjustment".
Sponsored

MattIngram

First Name
Deleteme
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Deleteme
Most posts that I’ve seen on here have negotiated down to zero, or $500. I only saw one post in TN, where they paid $3k, although folks may be shy about admitting it.

If enough people tell them to pound sand, then they will go away. Also, production will probably go up in February that and cancelled orders should begin to even things out in spring, like the Bronco sport last year.

OP
OP
montyql

montyql

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Monty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Most posts in here have negotiated down to zero, or $500. I only saw one post in TN, where they paid $3k, although folks may be shy about admitting it.
Good to hear. I just ignored he first couple quotes like this and moved on. I'm trying to negotiate one down today though so wish me luck.

MattIngram

First Name
Deleteme
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Deleteme
Good to hear. I just ignored he first couple quotes like this and moved on. I'm trying to negotiate one down today though so wish me luck.
Good luck, if not you should be able to pick up one in the spring, like the Bronco sport last year. I’d might even tell that to the sales manager

dgnx6

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Has anyone around here bought a Maverick from dealer stock(not special ordered) and that dealer honored the sticker price? Give them a shout out below!

I believe there are some posts with dealers in GA not charging the mark up. Do a search or go to the southeast region and look in the Georgia threads. Im getting mine in Hoover, AL. They arent charging one. But you may be able to find one closer to you than that.

Sponsored

OP
OP
montyql

montyql

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Monty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I believe there are some posts with dealers in GA not charging the mark up. Do a search or go to the southeast region and look in the Georgia threads. Im getting mine in Hoover, AL. They arent charging one. But you may be able to find one closer to you than that.
From Long Lewis? I've already talked to them. They're great but they don't have any available at the moment. I told them to put me on a waiting list though. I don't mind a day trip to get it.

dgnx6

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
From Long Lewis? I've already talked to them. They're great but they don't have any available at the moment. I told them to put me on a waiting list though. I don't mind a day trip to get it.
Yeah, I ordered one. So ill be waiting about 12 weeks. I had called because they had one i wanted advertised but it was already sold. And they said they would order one and let me have it at msrp. The one closest to me with one on lot wanted 5k added on. Im willing to wait to save that much.

Also it depends on what you want, I specifically want a white one with the 4k package to tow a boat. You might be able to find what you are looking for already ordered from dealers even further that would ship it to you.

OP
OP
montyql

montyql

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Monty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yeah, I ordered one. So ill be waiting about 12 weeks. I had called because they had one i wanted advertised but it was already sold. And they said they would order one and let me have it at msrp. The one closest to me with one on lot wanted 5k added on. Im willing to wait to save that much.

Also it depends on what you want, I specifically want a white one with the 4k package to tow a boat. You might be able to find what you are looking for already ordered from dealers even further that would ship it to you.
I'm looking for a Hybrid so ordering is not an option.

OP
OP
montyql

montyql

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Monty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I got lucky! I've got a deposit on a Hybrid XLT for just a $1k markup. Should have it in 2 weeks.

RGoose85

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford maverick
Liberty Ford Parma hts in Ohio. Traded in a challenger R/t for a Mavrick xlt and have no regrets đź‘Ťđź‘Ťđź‘Ť

Sponsored

Christian paul

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
@Stevens Ford in Connecticut, I tried to but the lariet used with 2500 miles on it. Sticker was $36.000 new. The market adjustment for used put the dealer sale @ $42,000 plus tax,title, and registration almost $46,000 out the door. All the dealers here are taking advantage of the car shortage.

Mymaverick2021

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steveo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Most posts that I’ve seen on here have negotiated down to zero, or $500. I only saw one post in TN, where they paid $3k, although folks may be shy about admitting it.

If enough people tell them to pound sand, then they will go away. Also, production will probably go up in February that and cancelled orders should begin to even things out in spring, like the Bronco sport last year.
I agree once the novelty wears off and things so come back down to earth the price should level out

Wilky4258

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord, Dodge Challenger
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I paid MSRP $32,735.00 at John Kennedy Ford Pottstown PA. Called, placed a deposit and picked up next day. No additional market adjustment charges at all. Not even discussed.

MattIngram

First Name
Deleteme
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Deleteme
I agree once the novelty wears off and things so come back down to earth the price should level out
That’s what happened with the Bronco sport. My wife decided she loved it in late 2020, when I took her to the dealership to read her temperature and interest, planing for a 2021 purchase. Dealership said flat out we have to make $5k on every one we sell, either on trade, price, adding products, whatever and I said hard pass. Paid heck for it, wife hated me for months. Then in the spring things died down, I located one in Hickory, NC. I called and negotiated MSRP and some money off in Ford cash.
Sponsored