Sponsored

What color did you order for your 2023 Maverick?

What color did you order for MY23?

• Total voters

Channy

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Landon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Focus ST, 1993 Mazda Miata R-Package
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I'd like to see this years color choices compared to last year. It seems like I'm seeing a lot less A51 orders and more Alto Blue/Cactus Grey this year.
Sponsored

Brown0

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lariat Lux
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Kids were trying to convince me to go with Cyber Orange because it was fun. I was on the fence but ended up thinking it too close to school bus / taxi yellow. Classy Cactus Gray for me!

Midwest Jim

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ridgeline CRV
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My rollover is the same as my '22 order.

AngloSoup

First Name
Anglo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Old Beater
I went cyber orange but wasn't charged premium. It was a premium color last year. Now not sure if dealer made mistake or if no longer a premium color.

Last Truck Ever

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Hybrid Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I went cyber orange but wasn't charged premium. It was a premium color last year. Now not sure if dealer made mistake or if no longer a premium color.
I don't know where, but I saw on another thread where somebody mentioned it was a system error, that will be corrected. Orange is still a premium color

Sponsored

AngloSoup

First Name
Anglo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Old Beater
I don't know where, but I saw on another thread where somebody mentioned it was a system error, that will be corrected. Orange is still a premium color

Will be interesting to see if dealership will eat that mistake or pass it to me. They gave me a price sheet already that is signed. Not sure how much that is real price protection.

bigshmoop

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1967 Plymouth Satellite, 2023 Toyota 4Runner ORP
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Will be interesting to see if dealership will eat that mistake or pass it to me. They gave me a price sheet already that is signed. Not sure how much that is real price protection.
I noticed the same when I got my order sheet and mentioned it to my salesman. He said made it sound like it won't be a problem and the price provided is what I'll pay. I'll try to fight it if the come back later but to be honest I was expecting to be charged for it and want it regardless.

AngloSoup

First Name
Anglo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Old Beater
Black in last place is interesting. I wonder if the would-be black buyers switched to Alto Blue.

I'm sure more white trucks than represented here, but as fleet trucks and not the typical forum reader.

RonR1959

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick hybrid Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I currently have a hybrid XLT lux in Velocity Blue.

I ordered an Atlas Blue hybrid Lariat, lux, CP, CP Assist, and BAP. I saw an Edge in Atlas Blue and love the color!!

Sponsored

AngloSoup

First Name
Anglo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Old Beater
I currently have a hybrid XLT lux in Velocity Blue.

I ordered an Atlas Blue hybrid Lariat, lux, CP, CP Assist, and BAP. I saw an Edge in Atlas Blue and love the color!!

Shame they dropped Velocity this year. Very nice color when seeing it in person. They have a lot of "serious-mature-adult" colors, but of the three initial fun colors, red, cyber orange, and velocity Blue only one remains.

Connect

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Honda Accord, 2023 Maverick XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I was really torn on this. In 22 when it first came out I wanted Alto Blue if I ended up getting one, but as pictures came out it looks great in the sun, but I didn't always like the look in other pictures. So it came around to ordering a 23 and I ruled that out but was intrigued by Atlas Blue but I knew I would like silver no matter what and for a long time so I went with Silver. As I see more of them out in the wild I may change my mind, but for right now that's it.

TonyTee

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Website
tonytrafficlight.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 XLT Hybrid, 2023 iRacing F-150
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Mine is a Cactus Grey XLT Hybrid. I see from the poll that color is one of the more popular ones.

skadizzle

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Lariat BAP
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I originally ordered Alto Blue for my two 22 orders and it looks good in bright sunlight, but looks black in even the slightest bit of shade so I changed one to Cactus Gray and the other to Area 51 after seeing those in person as well. The Cactus Gray is scheduled to be built but the other one was rolled over. I liked VB but wanted a slightly darker blue so Atlas Blue it was!

Landric

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Landric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT AWD FX4 Alto Blue
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Originally Cactus Gray. However, I switched from a Hybrid to a Tremor this morning and changed the color to Atlas Blue. I would have liked to have done Alto Blue, I think that would look good with the Tremor orange accents but that wasn't an option. I think the Atlas/Orange combination will look good too though, so I'm happy.
Sponsored