First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Stack of Taco Bell sauce packets! Originally I was doing a phone mount or center radio with new custom bezel. Now I’m just going with USB ports. 1 is not enough. If you use the power rear slider. Moving switch there might be convenient.

Sponsored

66six

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Prius / 22 Ford Mavrick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Sometimes I like to know how long my girlfriend is in the store or how long it takes to get somewhere ...I think a good bright stop watch would be a interesting thing to put there ? the more I think about it I might just figure a way to make a mount that would fit and look good maybe use velcro to hold it in ? Any thoughts from anyone ?
Ford Maverick Dash cubby hole -- what's in yours? 📸 images

Sponsored

66six

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Prius / 22 Ford Mavrick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'd like to put a 360° camera display there for parking in marked spots. I'm glad I have it on my SUV and it's better than squeezing the lines.
Or maybe 3d print a removable extended snack tray to share fries etc. with my wife.
I have never met your wife but maybe a snack tray for Mexican Food The Mavericks are Made In Mexico ... So ?

Ford Maverick Dash cubby hole -- what's in yours? 📸 IMG_1953.JPG

jcsan18

First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
I am so tempted to do this. I have an extra carbonized Boba Fett figure that I could use for this. My original Dragonball Z choice wouldn't fit. I also have options, as far as Star Wars stuff.

Grey Ghost

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT Cactus Grey, Jeep Wrangler Mango
I think you're on to something!
1. Output for more gauges, like MaverickAngler's boost gauge, or transmission temp.
2. Inexpensive inclinometer like the one below.
3. Repurpose an old smartphone, use the built in accelerometer to show braking, acceleration, the track apps that come on some Mustangs (would need an app).
4. :ROFLMAO:...:unsure:...:cry:...a place to put my garage door opener, since Ford left it off the truck...:rolleyes:

Amazon.com: SUMEX 2808014 4X4 Inclinometer with Light - Black : Automotive
My Maverick has the inclinometer as a option on the dash board.

tngreg

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Forester