First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick, Explorer, Mustang LE
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Currently an F-150 owner, years back I lived in the country on stone roads, one way in and out with hills, needed the 4x4, hauled rock, wood etc. I towed a trailer with my 69 Cougar to car shows, needed room for a family of 6, it fit my needs and is a great Truck. Now I'm in my mid 70's and have moved into the city, only 2 in family now (back seat belongs to my dog), I don' do snow if I can help it, I don't tow my 2015 Mustang LE (I drive it) and only haul small stuff. The Maverick will do what I need now plus more than double my gas mileage, so I have put one on order.
Sponsored

jechama8

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura TL, Mercedes GL450
My 15-yr old is getting his license soon so this will be an addition. He gets it weekdays, I get it weekends.

ychuck46

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150 Supercrew w/EcoBoost engine, Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
This will be the wife's vehicle; I drive the F-150 Supercrew. She will finally be letting her 2007 GMC Hummer H3 Tactical Edition go, with 96K miles.

B16er

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F350 Powerstroke
What's everyone else trading in or selling for your 2022 Maverick?

I've been in my 2013 Mustang sine 2016 and have it nicely modified but I'm sorta over sports coupe / car thing (getting old?) now. Instead I'm starting to get interested in some light off-roading, camping, overlanding type of vehicle. Hoping the Maverick will serve well for some of that. 🤞

So the Mustang will go for my Maverick.
Traded in my 2013 F350 supercrew long box 4x4 6.7 Powerstroke today as a down payment on my factory ordered Cactus Grey 2.0 EB AWD with FX4 and 4K trailer tow package. Looking forward to being able to park wherever I want!

Big Kahuna

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
2007 Honda Element LX AWD - It's been 14 years and it's the best car I've ever owned. If Honda made a new one today with more HP and 8" more cargo space I'd have to have a serious debate about it or the Maverick.

Sponsored

VetteNZMan

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Too Many
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Mite-o-Dan

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick, 2017 Corvette Grand Sport
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I have a 2019 Kia Forte that Carvana says they'll give me what I paid for it 2 years ago !
I doubt used car prices will stay this high much longer and that's why another delay in production made me made because I want to sell my 2012 Colorado as soon as possible while the market is still hot. I bought it 8 months ago and worth 2k more than when i bought it. No way that stays the same when Mavericks actually get shipped to us.

ZZbuggs

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Mav
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I doubt used car prices will stay this high much longer and that's why another delay in production made me made because I want to sell my 2012 Colorado as soon as possible while the market is still hot. I bought it 8 months ago and worth 2k more than when i bought it. No way that stays the same when Mavericks actually get shipped to us.
I agree, I keep waiting to sell, but I gotta do it soon (now)....

Sponsored

devildawg23

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jeep Wrangler
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I sold my 2014 Ford F-150 FX4. Ended up selling it privately for $1000 less than I bought it for 3 years ago. It was more pickup than I needed, and the bed was rough for a guy who's 5'6 and has a belly. Great pickup though.

garnermike

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
An Outback, an Ioniq, a Corvette, a Fiat Spider
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Sold my 2019 Ranger 7 weeks ago (early July) to take advantage of high used car market prices. Pretty much got what I paid for it after almost two years of ownership, which will pretty much pay for the new 2022 Maverick. I am fortunate to own four other vehicles, so being without a pick-up is tolerable.

Derek

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT Hybrid
2008 Ford Escape with 182,000 miles. Runs great.

notfast

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Frontier PRO-4X Lux FFV
Engine
Undecided
Traded in my 2013 F350 supercrew long box 4x4 6.7 Powerstroke today as a down payment on my factory ordered Cactus Grey 2.0 EB AWD with FX4 and 4K trailer tow package. Looking forward to being able to park wherever I want!
I had a '01 F250 crew cab long box 4x4, 6.8 V10. Towed my 20' enclosed great, but the unladen ride was rough, and maneuvering a 22' long truck in parking lots took some thinking.

Sold the trailer and got out of auto racing, so I downsized to a Nissan Frontier. Looking to downsize to the Maverick once some long term reviews come out.

TheShark

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Maverick Lariat Tremor, 2023 Bronco Wildtrak
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Carvana just hauled off my 2020 Mazda CX-30. When I saw they were offering me more money than I paid for the car I thought I better sell it now while the market is crazy. I would have been happy just breaking even after a year of ownership but to actually have some extra money jingling in my pockets. The used car market is crazy right now. My Miata will have to hold me over till the Maverick arrives.
Sponsored