First Name
Kimo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus ES 300H
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I am going to sell the Taco, I think I can get $5k more than I paid for it. I have to say, I love the Taco, but the size and MPG of the Mav fit my needs better.
Sponsored

TarpDogg

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Trading/selling my 2015 Colorado. It’s been a fine truck but the gas mileage and the fact that it’s a hard to keep clean black color are my deciding factors in trading in. WT with LT appearance, convenience package, 4x4 and tow package with 84K miles. If anyone here has sold to vroom, how close to their offer did you actually get after they picked it up? I just got an offer from them well above anyone else and I’m concerned it’s too good to be true.

LITH505

First Name
Anna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
I have a 2010 Hyundai Sonata with 180k. I’m hoping it survives to be traded in. Check engine light just came on. Fingers crossed it is nothing major.

I have a 10/4 build week. October/November is not exactly riding weather in Northern Illinois.

Last edited:

Ron Neal

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sold Ranger
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Trading/selling my 2015 Colorado. It’s been a fine truck but the gas mileage and the fact that it’s a hard to keep clean black color are my deciding factors in trading in. WT with LT appearance, convenience package, 4x4 and tow package with 84K miles. If anyone here has sold to vroom, how close to their offer did you actually get after they picked it up? I just got an offer from them well above anyone else and I’m concerned it’s too good to be true.
Carvana made me a good offer when I sold my 20 Ranger

Big_T

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
****Wrangler here too. '11 Unlimited Sport very basic -- 6-speed manual, roll-up manual windows, manual locks, softtop, no mods -- OE & very basic.

Did you already sell yours? I've been checking Carvana quote and plan on asking Vroom for a quote.
Yes, sold it back in June. It was a 2018, I bought it used and owned it for 18 months. I sold it to Carmax. They were $1200 more than Carvana.

Sponsored

groovesocket

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Atom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I'll be trading in my 2020 Jeep Gladiator. It doesn't fit in my garage and the gas mileage is terrible. And I'm not an off-roader. The Maverick is better suited to my needs.

Jimmy P

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Chevy Silverado
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Also, already contacted my Ford dealer about it and the Shareholder X program which is similar to the Friends and Family program. I own a small amount of Ford shares, but just enough to qualify.
What is the Shareholder X plan? I own Ford stock. Do I contact the dealership or ford marketing or??

Maintman

First Name
Mario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
2002 tundra v8. 124 k mileage. One owner. Maybe looking at $9900. It will have to be the down for the Mav. Other to than the gas mileage, this truck has been outstanding. I heard these girls get and I do believe it around 350- 500 k miles. Also, and truth is this would be my first Ford vehicle. Still excited nonetheless.

Mavhead

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan versa
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
What's everyone else trading in or selling for your 2022 Maverick?

I've been in my 2013 Mustang sine 2016 and have it nicely modified but I'm sorta over sports coupe / car thing (getting old?) now. Instead I'm starting to get interested in some light off-roading, camping, overlanding type of vehicle. Hoping the Maverick will serve well for some of that. 🤞

So the Mustang will go for my Maverick.

After I get the Ford maverick, I'll sell my 2012 Nissan versa hatchback. I've had it for about 4 years and it's been great. I was just starting to look for a small SUV to upgrade to when I heard about the Ford maverick. In fact I test drove a Ford escape just a week before finding out about the maverick. I don't even really remember how I found out about the Maverick

Sponsored

Gabbydad

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Sold my '16 F150 for a fair price to CarMax.
Driving my kids' cars as needed. Hoping for delivery in December.

Anturok

First Name
Colin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick AWD Lariat w/ 4k tow pkg
I am trading in my 2018 ford fusion titanium awd with about 75k miles on it. I will miss the slightly more premium interior, but am looking for the maverick to provide more practicality for home ownership and am happy to be getting the same mpg.

Last edited:

Tylorious

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Town & Country
I'm retiring a rusty 2006 Town&Country with 211k miles.

I'm going to miss the automatic dimming rearview mirror!

RocketJockey83

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Prius c
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
2012 Prius C, 51,000 miles

athertonbt