Sponsored

What'd you put in dash Cubby Hole (space next display screen)?

Delzona

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Breakout, 21 Road King Special, 22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
.380 Auto for when I have to drive over to St. Louis!
You're going to have to go smaller than that based on the size of the cubby!

Ford Maverick What'd you put in dash Cubby Hole (space next display screen)? Lariat Alto Blue (6)

Ford Maverick What'd you put in dash Cubby Hole (space next display screen)? Lariat Alto Blue (7)

• Haha
Reactions: TCK

Delzona

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Reactions: TCK

Sponsored

OC-D

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Eventually I want to get push to start on my XL and would love to wire a button in that spot or even a (missile) toggle switch for push to start!!

jpm36

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick, 2009 Mercury Mariner
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'll put an original Ford Maverick matchbox in there lol

James St. Patrick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 FORD MAVERICK Velocity Blue Ecoboost AWD
Ford Maverick What'd you put in dash Cubby Hole (space next display screen)? D33570EC-3F6F-45AA-9D51-095FB1B65177

An air freshener ;)

Sponsored

MaverickTime

Banned
Banned
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Ranger
There is a little cubby next to the infotainment system. It's likely an artifact of not being able to source a widescreen panel for this model year. Oh well.

In my youth, when I drove a cab, every taxi had a "shrine", a little bit of dash reserved for a saint, a prophet, a hockey card, or a picture of a girlfriend. We cabbies called it a shrine, and when you used someone else's cab you didn't mess with the shrine.

The cab I drove had St Joseph because, well, I'd ask my late uncle, but he's dead.

Whattya gonna put in your shrine?
There is a little cubby next to the infotainment system. It's likely an artifact of not being able to source a widescreen panel for this model year. Oh well.

In my youth, when I drove a cab, every taxi had a "shrine", a little bit of dash reserved for a saint, a prophet, a hockey card, or a picture of a girlfriend. We cabbies called it a shrine, and when you used someone else's cab you didn't mess with the shrine.

The cab I drove had St Joseph because, well, I'd ask my late uncle, but he's dead.

St Joseph was the patron saint of travellers

St Joseph was the patron saint of workers. Your Uncle was obviously religious and believed St Joseph would protect him from harm while he worked as he drove strangers from place to place.
Being a cab driver was a very dangerous profession, many were robbed, beaten, or killed back in the day. Hope this sheds some light the question.

Delzona

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

bgillen35

First Name
Brendan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Prius, '19 Indian FTR-S, '20 Mustang EcoBoost
Going to take apart my programmable garage door opener and 3D print a case for it that will fit in the cubby.
That is a great idea. I hate the indentations mine leaves on the visor (OCD, I know...). If you make extra, I would be interested in purchasing one! Otherwise I have no clue what I would put in there...
Sponsored