Sponsored

What'd you put in dash Cubby Hole (space next display screen)?

keebs159

First Name
Bert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Nissan Frontier
Iā€™m an arborist, so itā€™ll likely become my go-to for cool leaves, bud clippings, and interesting seeds.

I like the idea of a shine though. Itā€™s got a bit of quirkiness to it that I find appealing.
This is my vote for best comment so far šŸ˜‚

For real though, Iā€™m thinking a Baby Yoda. This is the way.

CASD57

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hyundai Santa Cruz
Engine
Undecided
Cargo straps...bungees maybe a cargo net if I buy it.... and I'm putting a lock on it... A mailbox type lock will fit

CASD57

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hyundai Santa Cruz
Engine
Undecided
Iā€™m an arborist, so itā€™ll likely become my go-to for cool leaves, bud clippings, and interesting seeds.

I like the idea of a shine though. Itā€™s got a bit of quirkiness to it that I find appealing.
You're going to be a big letdown for any thief's unless they think it's pot either way a big letdown ..LOL

Sponsored

Rkbrumbelow

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
HCH2, Hybrid XLT on order
Nothing. Donā€™t want anything falling out while Iā€™m driving and possibly landing under the gas or brake pedal.
Double sided tape or cyanoacrylates are your friend in such cases, but I respect your attention to safety.

Rkbrumbelow

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I was thinking of a pop figure.
Health has been a struggle for the past 2 years and Deadpool has become one of my favourite characters over 30 years. I figure if he can heal from anything and maintain his attitude, I can too. Plus, I figure the horsey is unbranded and so by definition is a Maverick.

Sponsored

RedDirtFil

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-9
You're going to be a big letdown for any thief's unless they think it's pot either way a big letdown ..LOL
Haha, I live to disappoint others ;)

True though. I live in Oklahoma. Ever since we legalized medical marijuana, people suddenly care about plantsā€¦ and the dumb ones canā€™t tell a lot leaf from an elm leaf šŸ˜‚

Spook

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I haven't seen anyone mention what I am going to do. 1. I plan on putting in a navagation system, since you can't buy one with the truck. I also plan on putting in my Ham radio equipment. I like the location of the hybrid 12 volt battery for that and will put the main part of the radio under the seat while the control head and mike go somewhere on the dash. I will have to do some physical inspection as to where to put the antenna. It needs to be away from the one already on the truck and in a spot where it is easy to mount. This happens every time I switch vehicles. Any other Hams out there?

Rkbrumbelow

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Haha, I live to disappoint others ;)

True though. I live in Oklahoma. Ever since we legalized medical marijuana, people suddenly care about plantsā€¦ and the dumb ones canā€™t tell a lot leaf from an elm leaf šŸ˜‚
Oh so you live near Norman?

so many TX/OK jokes. Dad was a Korean Era Marine DI from OK. I grew up in Texas. Texas OU weekend was always a great deal of fun.

Rkbrumbelow

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I haven't seen anyone mention what I am going to do. 1. I plan on putting in a navagation system, since you can't buy one with the truck. I also plan on putting in my Ham radio equipment. I like the location of the hybrid 12 volt battery for that and will put the main part of the radio under the seat while the control head and mike go somewhere on the dash. I will have to do some physical inspection as to where to put the antenna. It needs to be away from the one already on the truck and in a spot where it is easy to mount. This happens every time I switch vehicles. Any other Hams out there?
I would not use the 12v battery based on my experience with my HCH2 I would put in a 12v system and charge it off the 110v output (which is optional in some trims standard in others)