What are you going to put in your "Shrine" (cubby next display screen)

theek

First Name
Michael
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CR-V, Subaru CrossTrek
There is a little cubby next to the infotainment system. It's likely an artifact of not being able to source a widescreen panel for this model year. Oh well.

In my youth, when I drove a cab, every taxi had a "shrine", a little bit of dash reserved for a saint, a prophet, a hockey card, or a picture of a girlfriend. We cabbies called it a shrine, and when you used someone else's cab you didn't mess with the shrine.

The cab I drove had St Joseph because, well, I'd ask my late uncle, but he's dead.

Whattya gonna put in your shrine?

RedDirtFil

First Name
Phil
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Transit 250
I’m an arborist, so it’ll likely become my go-to for cool leaves, bud clippings, and interesting seeds.

I like the idea of a shine though. It’s got a bit of quirkiness to it that I find appealing.

dp4616

First Name
Daniel
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford Ranger
Sunglasses? Is there a roof top sunglasses holder? If so then I’ll see if a telescopic mini fishing rod fits lol

J_Garn

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Edge
Hula girl. Definitely grabbing an old school hula girl for my shrine.

balucipher

First Name
Balu
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 LX570, 2021 Tesla Model Y
Sunglasses? Is there a roof top sunglasses holder? If so then I’ll see if a telescopic mini fishing rod fits lol
There's a rooftop sunglasses holder in all the models on the build and price page's 360 view of the interior