First Name
TH
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
(Ordered) 2022 Ford Maverick XLT 2.5 Cactus-G Lux
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
A 10k markup puts the Tremor near 45-50k OTD they will rot on dealer lots at that price
point. Too many other options in that range to choose from. Those that waited for the 23-25k Hybrid will have to most opportunities to make a few Bucks if they feel the need to sell in next couple years as the supply + demand + MPG + price point are all aligned as no other manufacture will match it in next few years.
Sponsored

JBinNC

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW, Mini, Land Rover, Chevrolet
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I continuously read people's comments on here that no way the Maverick will sell for $10K more than MSRP, too many other options at that price, they'll rot on lots, blah, blah, blah. If anyone actually tracked Vroom, Carvana, dealerships, etc over the last year they would know that there have been thousands of Mavericks sold for thousands more than MSRP. Those prices are starting to come down some, but again, a quick check will show they are still advertised and selling over MSRP.

Also, some people just have more disposable income to pay for what they want. Its cheaper to eat at home than eat out in most cases, but people pay for the convenience, experience, etc. It may be wasteful to some, but the same could be said for many things in life....

Last edited:

pa-outdoorsman

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT, EB, LUX, FX4, 4K, Cactus Gray
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I never thought I'd be that "my dealer said" guy haha....

We were talking my order and he said I am currently the only customer at the dealership with a Tremor order and then said they ordered an XLT and a Lariat.

I'm not sure how that happens but I would assume dealers may have the ability to order a Tremor or two? The sales guy is about as straight as they come so I don't have reason to believe he is not correct.
Dealers can always put stock orders in the system. They are not prioritized over retail orders, but in the case of the Tremor, since there is so much extra capacity, if I was a dealer why wouldn't I put in an order or two and see if the trucks show up? I am sure they can sell them!

Sponsored

Krischievous

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Kristen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick XL AWD Iconic Silver
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
it is happening already. Maybe not nationwide yet, but prices have dropped immensely in metro Detroit. Ive been passing on multiple sticker hybrids for a couple times now.

it is not worth a dollar over sticker
I notice up near Detroit areas Mavericks are substantially lower than what I've been finding in most of PA/NJ area. I just don't think I want to drive there. LOL Hoping that in a month or two I will find something closer when I'm ready to actually buy.

Grand Nat.

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Schwinn Stingray
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

If Ford hits it's 8% target of Tremors being ordered and built before the year is up then it might trigger higher sticker prices for any of those vehicles left on dealers lots. Until then you should be able to acquire at MSRP.

stopgowalkon

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
currently: BMW X1 desired: XLT lux tremor
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
FWIW: There was one for $3K over MSRP for a Lariat Tremor fairly loaded from Tasca Ford, Dickson City PA on 1/19. That price was confirmed with local sales rep. Looks like it has sold since then.

Sponsored

Grand Nat.

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Schwinn Stingray
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

If Ford hits it's 8% target of Tremors being ordered and built before the year is up then it might trigger higher sticker prices for any of those vehicles left on dealers lots. Until then you should be able to acquire at MSRP.
I meant to say order one at MSRP when order banks open again.

Last edited:

Maverickman74

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Bronco, 91 Comanche, 93 ZJ, 80 Eagle, Bicycle
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

When we pick it up our XLTremor will be $29,420 after a $3000 off msrp from Granger. Today I stopped by my local Valley Isle Ford dealership on Maui. I saw a Lariat Ranger Tremor without much extra. Its sticker said $48,900 something. There is usually an additional markup aswell. I will be super happy with my Maverick.

1Darkone

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Tremor
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I’m thinking that there will be a $10k markup in most cases when dealers get their hands on these. What do you all think?
I ordered my 2023 Lariat Tremor, Chili Pepper Red and got it for MSRP(38K). The local dealers in Phoenix are charging up to $15k for markup on the tremors.
Sponsored