2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'07 Boxster S, 2018 BMW M5, Ducati's, Suzuki's
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

So hubby and I went out to dinner last night at a local place, and I parked right next to a Maverick. Hubby just purchased a 2022 Honda CRV, so it was nice to compare the size of the CRV and Maverick. The CRV is slightly wider than the Maverick but the Maverick is slightly longer than the CRV. It was nice to finally "see" one in person. We are both happy with what we saw in the Maverick. The owner of the maverick works for a local Ford Dealer was very happy to talk about his truck (he got his in Oct and yes, it's an EB) so this gives me hope for mine, which is supposed to go into production week of 2-21.
Sponsored

Maverickman74

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Bronco, 91 Comanche, 93 ZJ, 80 Eagle, Bicycle
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

So hubby and I went out to dinner last night at a local place, and I parked right next to a Maverick. Hubby just purchased a 2022 Honda CRV, so it was nice to compare the size of the CRV and Maverick. The CRV is slightly wider than the Maverick but the Maverick is slightly longer than the CRV. It was nice to finally "see" one in person. We are both happy with what we saw in the Maverick. The owner of the maverick works for a local Ford Dealer was very happy to talk about his truck (he got his in Oct and yes, it's an EB) so this gives me hope for mine, which is supposed to go into production week of 2-21.
Glad you saw one, hope you get yours soon. But every opportunity you get to have a side by side comparison photo. will help people on here make their decisions. Just so there is a pic on this thread I will throw one up that I caught at my local dealership. All of these were special orders and dispersed withing 4 days.
Ford Maverick What a nice surprise KIMG0075.JPG

OP
OP
Eagle11

Eagle11

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Glad you saw one, hope you get yours soon. But every opportunity you get to have a side by side comparison photo. will help people on here make their decisions. Just so there is a pic on this thread I will throw one up that I caught at my local dealership. All of these were special orders and dispersed withing 4 days.
KIMG0075.JPG
I agree, and if I wasn't so hungry I would have taken photos to compare the size against the CRV but the CRV is the largest CUV in its class and the Maverick is based on the Escape it was nice to see the difference.

The Maverick will be the perfect addition to the stable.

DesertMav

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Scion FRS, 2007 Toyota Tacoma
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
This is the closest I've gotten to a side by side comparison with my father's old Toyota Tacoma. Relatively close in size. Length is a little bit shorter than my Tacoma, but it does have a taller profile.

Ford Maverick What a nice surprise side by side 1

Sponsored

OP
OP
Eagle11

Eagle11

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Had mine 9 days now, and I've had a smile on my face for 9 days lol
Very nice !!

Would love to have some impression of it

D Janke

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid Lariat !
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Very nice !!

Would love to have some impression of it
Well, this truck is 16 yrs newer than my last truck which was an F150 XLT. It's 11 yrs newer than the Fusion Hybrid I traded in. So the technology in this Lariat Lux is very exciting.
Digging the keyless features a lot. Starting, locking, unlocking, all with fob in pocket. Very cool.
Tried the auto start on the Ford Pass phone app the other day to thaw all the frost off the truck, and oh yea .... I dig that.
The B&O sound system in surround sound mode is cool. You can choose where the sound focus is centered in the cab.
It's plenty roomy inside for my 5'10" 204 lb body. Drives like a car, and is quiet and smooth.
Headlights at night are wicked bright! My 1st experience with LED lamps. Whoa .....

ONLY thing I can say about the ride is due to the bed / cab being one single unit, gets a tad bumpy going over speed bumps. I can deal with that.
I'm 98% urban driving, and I'm pushing 46 MPG. I'm thinking win win here.

Oh and I'm a GMRS radio user. Mounting the mobile radio system was a breeze with this truck.
12V battery under the back seat made running power a breeze.
Antenna was mounted on the passenger side of the hood with a clamp mount. I was able to route the coax through the firewall with ease. Driver side had a large rubber grommet that pops right out.

Lots of thought went into this design, with you and I in mind :cool:
Sponsored

Last edited: