First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford Focus /2022 Lincoln Corsair Reserve
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
2 weeks after I placed my order thru Bellingham Ford, I have finally received a confirmation.
I now have this remorse that I should've selected the Lariat instead of XLT. Is it too late to change my order?

It only becomes too late when you get the VIN. you can make all the changes to it you like, just be careful, as each change moves you around a little, in the queue.
Sponsored

Arby47

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
57 Chevy, 59 Volvo PV544, E-Bike
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
2 weeks after I placed my order thru Bellingham Ford, I have finally received a confirmation.
I now have this remorse that I should've selected the Lariat instead of XLT. Is it too late to change my order?
Probably worth a try, I have found them to be pretty nice, so far. Mine was confirmed not so long after reserving, but have nothing else since then. Ford website shows that I have no activity with them yet.

Naranjita

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
NAH-RON-EE-TAH
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
It took me two weeks to get my email confirmation. You can change your order anytime until you are locked in for scheduling. I changed mine twice after confirmation. Believe me, they will be happy to upgrade you. It's more money for them.

Arby47

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
57 Chevy, 59 Volvo PV544, E-Bike
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
It took me two weeks to get my email confirmation. You can change your order anytime until you are locked in for scheduling. I changed mine twice after confirmation. Believe me, they will be happy to upgrade you. It's more money for them.
Yeah I went from an XL base model to a full on FE and later changed the color from red to Area51 after I realized the interior brown (which I love) came with blue, that would clash with red.

2thGAP

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes and Honda
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
It only becomes too late when you get the VIN. you can make all the changes to it you like, just be careful, as each change moves you around a little, in the queue.
Thank you.

Sponsored

2thGAP

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes and Honda
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Where is that on the website? Or do I have to deal with the dealer once again to make the change?

Naranjita

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
NAH-RON-EE-TAH
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Where is that on the website? Or do I have to deal with the dealer once again to make the change?
You must go through your dealer, unfortunately.

Naranjita

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
NAH-RON-EE-TAH
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My WIndow Sticker updated tonight (dated 11/18/21). Noticed I now have a estimated delivery date in the tracker. 12/22/21. Maybe in time for Christmas?

Ford Maverick Western Washington Kramer-Festivus-Miracle_505857_1

Sponsored

Naranjita

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
NAH-RON-EE-TAH
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
It's starting to get real!! My Maverick updated tonight as Shipped. Estimate improved from 12/22 at built status to now 12/18. In the tracker it says 12-28 days. If 12/18 is "28 days" then the new range for delivery would be December 2-December 18.

Ford Maverick Western Washington MAVshipped

At the Palsapp website, my VIN is now showing the manifest with Union Pacific railroad, but status as pending. Likely meaning that it's not scanned in their system yet. Probably in the process of loading on rail car in Hermosillo.

Ford Maverick Western Washington MAVshippedUP

skwirl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model 3
It's starting to get real!! My Maverick updated tonight as Shipped. Estimate improved from 12/22 at built status to now 12/18. In the tracker it says 12-28 days. If 12/18 is "28 days" then the new range for delivery would be December 2-December 18.

MAVshipped.jpg

At the Palsapp website, my VIN is now showing the manifest with Union Pacific railroad, but status as pending. Likely meaning that it's not scanned in their system yet. Probably in the process of loading on rail car in Hermosillo.

MAVshippedUP.jpg
My contact at Bowen Scarff said my Maverick arrived at the Barnes Yard Union Pacific rail station in Portland yesterday. Palsapp status still shows pending like yours and my estimated delivery date is still 12/9.

Hoping the rail station isn't so busy that it takes 3 weeks to transport it from Portland to Kent. 😬 If I could I wouldn't mind taking the train to Portland and driving the truck back up.
Sponsored