2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

There's going to be some trimming involved in the first version of the intercooler. We're working on a design for a revision which will not require this (piping will need to be re-routed). That will take a bit longer to develop, though.
Any timeline when ordering will be available?
Sponsored

Ponchsox

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I’m hoping someone develops an intercooler screen for the hybrid. The bottom grill has large openings for rocks to shoot right through.

OP
OP
CVF-Jason

CVF-Jason

2.0L EcoBoost
Gold Sponsor
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Any updates on availability?
Producing now - may have it up for pre-order in the next month or so. We just don't like to commit to timelines without being definite as it's a great way to upset the masses! I can tell you she will definitely be available soon.

Sponsored

IconicSilverMaverick

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XL
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Producing now - may have it up for pre-order in the next month or so. We just don't like to commit to timelines without being definite as it's a great way to upset the masses! I can tell you she will definitely be available soon.
I see CVF also makes competitively priced downpipes for some vehicles. Are you working on a downpipe for the Maverick as well?

OP
OP
CVF-Jason

CVF-Jason

2.0L EcoBoost
Gold Sponsor
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I see CVF also makes competitively priced downpipes for some vehicles. Are you working on a downpipe for the Maverick as well?
Yes sir - intercooler is on the production schedule and will be ready to go in 2 mos. We've got a prototype downpipe in process right now!

OP
OP
CVF-Jason

CVF-Jason

2.0L EcoBoost
Gold Sponsor
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

Rolmav

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
And she's live and in-stock just in time for Black November (10% off any CVF-branded products starting tomorrow, through November)!

No taxes added (we eat the cost), free shipping to the lower 48, and data-backed performance paired with our Lifetime Warranty.

Feel free to shoot over any questions!

https://www.cvfab.com/collections/2...rformance-intercooler-2022-2023-ford-maverick
Is there going to be an install video or pictures of the piece that requires trimming??

OP
OP
CVF-Jason

CVF-Jason

2.0L EcoBoost
Gold Sponsor
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Is there going to be an install video or pictures of the piece that requires trimming??
We're going to try to get some media made, but we can definitely guide whoever makes initial purchases!