AUDIOZONE

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger, ranger, mustang, maverick on order
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
If you have a tremor on order.....Go ahead and post a picture of your other mav, or whatever else you are driving while waiting.

Ford Maverick We are bored waiting for our tremors... post your current ride while we wait 20221128_131950
Sponsored

Mav101

First Name
Thom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gm
Yep, that helps. Thanks. Tremor could do that without issue while the fx4 gets stuck. Good deal.

bgn

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Yep, that helps. Thanks. Tremor could do that without issue while the fx4 gets stuck. Good deal.
The only way the FX4 gets stuck is if there's a malfunction. Nothing hard for an AWD vehicle in that picture.

Sponsored

Darnon

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The only way the FX4 gets stuck is if there's a malfunction. Nothing hard for an AWD vehicle in that picture.
I dunno. A little incline, some mud? Might need to upgrade to a Braptor.

vezpa

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
EMG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Too many to list.
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My Maverick was totaled out by a POS under the influence OCt 1st. I am driving my fun little summer car I bought 2 years from a guy who brought it over from Hawaii. Its a 2006 Mazda 3 which has only 65k miles on it. It has no rust but the paint was faded from the previous owner not waxing or cleaning it. I spent some coin on it but I love this little car. I will be religious in cleaning it this winter so it stays that way while I wait for my Tremor if it ever comes in. I was hoping to have an AWD truck for the winter. :confused:

Ford Maverick We are bored waiting for our tremors... post your current ride while we wait mav4

Ford Maverick We are bored waiting for our tremors... post your current ride while we wait m3

Last edited:

Maverickman74

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Bronco, 91 Comanche, 93 ZJ, 80 Eagle, Bicycle
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Story in pictures here.

This is my 91 Comanche Eliminator. Helluva work truck. Unibody 4.0 L6. 2200lb cargo 5000lb towing. It gets worked hard and abused harder, during covid it even ingested 2 face masks in the throttle body and barely slowed me down for a weekend(apparently they burned up). But last week what I thought was a motor mount turned out to be a rod knock. So......
Ford Maverick We are bored waiting for our tremors... post your current ride while we wait KIMG0159.JPG

...... Im currently driving this as my daily driver, coconut hauler, every tool imaginable carrier. 96 Bronco Sport(quad shock) 5.8. Its a good one but had 17,000 sensors are a motor designed in 1962 so it occasionally runs rough talking some jive about brand new o2 sensors being bad. But it will get me by and back to.....

Ford Maverick We are bored waiting for our tremors... post your current ride while we wait KIMG0012.JPG

...... to this sort of hard work until......
Ford Maverick We are bored waiting for our tremors... post your current ride while we wait KIMG0200.JPG

.....I pull the short block out of this 88 Comanche lifted 7" and ax15 swapped. I have to pull my 91 head and use it on this block to make it work in the 91. Of course this is another wrench in.....
Ford Maverick We are bored waiting for our tremors... post your current ride while we wait KIMG0216.JPG

..... my 1980 AMC Eagle restoration......
Ford Maverick We are bored waiting for our tremors... post your current ride while we wait KIMG0143.JPG

...... which includes a motor swap from my old farm vehicle 85 CJ7.....
Ford Maverick We are bored waiting for our tremors... post your current ride while we wait KIMG0102.JPG

..... and a complete interior paint job. I used bedliner on the inside. When I get to it I may use a color Raptor liner on the outside aswell. Sadly.....
Ford Maverick We are bored waiting for our tremors... post your current ride while we wait KIMG0184.JPG

....... a photo op like this will never happen again but their sacrifices for each other will go down in history and I can get back to making....
Ford Maverick We are bored waiting for our tremors... post your current ride while we wait KIMG0211.JPG

...... these logs that I loaded by hand and cut with an electric EGO chainsaw from the upper forest of my workplace, Twin Falls Maui, into.......
Ford Maverick We are bored waiting for our tremors... post your current ride while we wait KIMG0104.JPG

..... beautiful benches like this here next to the 2nd waterfall that was actually used in a death scene in a Lifetime channel "yoga slasher" movie and ......
Ford Maverick We are bored waiting for our tremors... post your current ride while we wait KIMG0089.JPG

..... and this that is a nice perfect bench for old folks who cant hike very far to overlook their grandkids jumping off of Twin Falls and .....
Ford Maverick We are bored waiting for our tremors... post your current ride while we wait KIMG0078.JPG

.... ofcourse back to hauling coconut choppings and crushed sugarcane and pineapple skins up to the top of the compost pile like this!
Ford Maverick We are bored waiting for our tremors... post your current ride while we wait KIMG0240.JPG

This is what I do while I wait for my Tremor.
Aloha

OP
OP
AUDIOZONE

AUDIOZONE

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Maverickman74.
Thanks for the pictures.

Sponsored

Tailender

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 F-250, 2011 Rogue, 2012 Jeep Liberty
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

There are 526 pages on the meme thread. That should help pass the time.

OP
OP
AUDIOZONE

AUDIOZONE

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

Tailender

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I don't have a tremor on order. I was one of the lucky ones to get a hybrid this past May. Just offering a suggestion to pass the waiting like the rest of us did.

OP
OP
AUDIOZONE

AUDIOZONE

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
So there tailender. Thinking about getting a tremor?

Tailender

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Sorry, but no. I love my hybrid. Actually had to twist my wife's arm to get it. She was against getting a new vehicle because all the ones we had were in good condition. (2012 Jeep Liberty, 2011 Nissan Rouge, 2003 Subaru Legacy and 1995 F250) but I told her that the value was too good to pass up. Luckily (for her! Ha ha) she gave in!
Sponsored