• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

Wasn't today the day people were gonna get scheduled?

Slyder

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
KTM 1290R
Occupation
Machinist
I doubt it will be a normal scheduling they do on the 14th.
I'm going to guess, going by what I've watched with the Bronco the past couple years, that any scheduling they do on the 14th to the end of the year will be to fill in any production openings/gaps in January to early February with the part availability they currently have.

It's anyone's guess as to what will be scheduled, but I wouldn't count on too many RRaptors. I want to be optimistic about RRaptor scheduling, but I've been thru the whole Bronco circus, so I'll sit back and wait (again).
Sponsored

Ducky80

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Dodge Dakota, 2024 Ranger Lariat FX4 ordered
Occupation
Marine Transportation
I work 14 on 14 off. 🤣 In this day n age…I still have way too quick updates! 🤣 Ford!!! Yo!!! Build the fuckin Rangers already! The price you makin me pay for this under-whelming “truck” is pissing me off enough!!! 🤣 ahhh just venting! Really though… BUILD MY FUCKING TRUCK !!!!

Craneop1972

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Chevy Z71
Occupation
Pimp
I work 14 on 14 off. 🤣 In this day n age…I still have way too quick updates! 🤣 Ford!!! Yo!!! Build the fuckin Rangers already! The price you makin me pay for this under-whelming “truck” is pissing me off enough!!! 🤣 ahhh just venting! Really though… BUILD MY FUCKING TRUCK !!!!
If you feel the truck is underwhelming why even order it?

Ducky80

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Dodge Dakota, 2024 Ranger Lariat FX4 ordered
Occupation
Marine Transportation
If you feel the truck is underwhelming why even order it?
Naw, I’m excited. Just the amount of money a mid-sized truck costs and the wait time has been frustrating. I’ve been limping my 2001 Dakota along for years putting more important expenses ahead of a new vehicle. When I’m driving my new truck off the lot then out for an adventure I’m sure I’ll be smiling.

OH3Cobra

First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby, 2003 Cobra, 2002 Miata, 2013 SRT8 300
Occupation
Sales
My daily (300SRT8) has 125K on the clock and needs some TLC. was hoping this was going to be hear by February. The good news for midwesterners is that shipping is usually pretty quick once built. My Shelby GT500 showed up in a day after built status. Our Maverick took a month to get here from MX.

Scooter

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
65 Comet, 2011 Ford Ranger
Occupation
--Machinist
In my mind January 2024 Production is going to dictate if Ford really wants to build the Ranger at the MAP plant. Many other Automobile companies in NA are laying off people. Electrical vehicles take far less labors to build and higher profit margins. I laugh though many of the auto makers with their all in policies have miss judge the EV market.
Sponsored