Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
63 Nova Convertible /
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I ordered my XLT mid September and I wanted my truck with almost everything thing except the FX4 package. I mean I wanted AWD, Luxury Package, Co Pilot, bed lights, soft cover, Tow Package with full size spare and even ordered mud flaps… I figured that’s what I wanted.. so that’s what I ordered…. 1 month later I’m thinking I should have bought an XL AWD and saved thousands…. But I’m really thinking… I just want my truck now…. Today or tomorrow but soon. I guess I could still change my order…. Hmmm maybe dump thE AWD in favor of the hybrid?
Sponsored

yb98

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 camery & 22 XL AWD
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
you dont lose you spot in line if you change your order talk to the dealer that you ordered through if you didnt get scheduled yet one they update your order (and dont add anything that can be done afterwards) it should get scheduled pretty quickly (at least the ecoboost will not hybrid)

es7129

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
If you’re thinking of getting a hybrid make that change now bc they’re about to balance out for MY22. With that said you won’t be getting that hybrid for a few months.

James St. Patrick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 FORD MAVERICK Velocity Blue Ecoboost AWD
I think you should shop around because I have seen a few XL and XLT (non Fx4) being sold, during my search.

Check FORD’s website because it provides the VIN and dealer location of Maverick’s in transit. The VIN will be able to provide all of the goodies for that Maverick, including the order code (you can use that with the VIN to track your delivery date)

You might be able to find what you are looking for vs waiting for your order to built. If you do not find what you want, your original order is still waiting for you.

I sat on the bench for 2 mo and decided to actively search for my Maverick because I ordered from
a high volume dealer and their allocations could have me waiting longer for a build date.

JBnorthTX

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang, 2013 Honda CRV
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Your best bet is to change your order to eliminate items with constraints, which would be the soft cover and the lux package (If you can live without the lux package). If you do get rid of the lux package, look to see if anything in the package that you want can be added individually. (Except items with constraints.)

https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/f...commodities-national-as-of-september-29.2623/
Sponsored