Sponsored

Wanted to share a positive experience with everyone.

bbhaag

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT, Mustang Mach-E GT Performance
Engine
Undecided
So it seems like the forums are filled with people who are having a less than desirable experience with the whole ordering process with the Mav so I thought it would be nice to share a positive one for a change.

On 6/24/2021 I went to Uftring Ford in East Peoria Illinois to sign the paperwork needed to place an order for a Maverick. I received the confirmation email about 30 minutes later and received EVERY other email from Ford from then on. The scheduled email, the built email, shipped email, ect. This was nice because I felt it helped keep me grounded and in the loop.

From time to time I would text my sales rep with some questions and he was always prompt with getting back to me. NOT instant mind you sometimes it would take an hour or two but he would always get back to me.

So after 7 months of waiting we went down to the dealership tonight to sign the paperwork needed to purchase the Mav. They honored MSRP pricing and took $2200 off because were caught up in the FWD 4K tow package fuckup from Ford.

Anyway, this is getting long but tonight our Mav is home were it should be. There are still GREAT dealers out there that are local to you! I had a great experience with one of them and more members need to post about them!

Ford Maverick Wanted to share a positive experience with everyone. its home
Sponsored

BlueOval5.0

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 F-150 SuperCab XLT, 5.4L 3V, Chrome Pkg
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Thank you for the positivity and congrats on your new ride! Bes of luck with it. Looks great.

So it seems like the forums are filled with people who are having a less than desirable experience with the whole ordering process with the Mav so I thought it would be nice to share a positive one for a change.

On 6/24/2021 I went to Uftring Ford in East Peoria Illinois to sign the paperwork needed to place an order for a Maverick. I received the confirmation email about 30 minutes later and received EVERY other email from Ford from then on. The scheduled email, the built email, shipped email, ect. This was nice because I felt it helped keep me grounded and in the loop.

From time to time I would text my sales rep with some questions and he was always prompt with getting back to me. NOT instant mind you sometimes it would take an hour or two but he would always get back to me.

So after 7 months of waiting we went down to the dealership tonight to sign the paperwork needed to purchase the Mav. They honored MSRP pricing and took $2200 off because were caught up in the FWD 4K tow package fuckup from Ford.

Anyway, this is getting long but tonight our Mav is home were it should be. There are still GREAT dealers out there that are local to you! I had a great experience with one of them and more members need to post about them!

its home.jpg

TopGunGoose

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.0 XLT Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

its home.jpg

Man I must have won the lottery with mine and Ford's FWD 4K fuckup, I didn't pay one dime of the AWD upgrade option. Got it completely free.

Congrats on the truck, they are beautiful aren't they?

OP
OP
bbhaag

bbhaag

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
Undecided
Thank you for the positivity and congrats on your new ride! Bes of luck with it. Looks great.
Thanks! I just feel like this forum needs more positive threads about local dealers because right now there are a lot of negative ones making there way to the top or being posted everyday.

IME that is not always the case and more members with a positive experience need to speak up!

Sponsored

BlueOval5.0

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 F-150 SuperCab XLT, 5.4L 3V, Chrome Pkg
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Completely agree! A lot of folks have lost patience it seems. I am not sure if the expectations from Forf or their dealership are not being met or what The reasons are.

Good things come to those who wait. We all need to realize that we are currently living in a world of shortages - parts, labor, truckers, etc. Your Maverick will get here, give it a little time. They want to sell you the truck and will as soon as it gets here!

Thanks! I just feel like this forum needs more positive threads about local dealers because right now there are a lot of negative ones making there way to the top or being posted everyday.

IME that is not always the case and more members with a positive experience need to speak up!

jbpoole

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Engine
Undecided
Completely agree! A lot of folks have lost patience it seems. I am not sure if the expectations from Forf or their dealership are not being met or what The reasons are.

Good things come to those who wait. We all need to realize that we are currently living in a world of shortages - parts, labor, truckers, etc. Your Maverick will get here, give it a little time. They want to sell you the truck and will as soon as it gets here!
We live in a "gotta have it, gotta have it NOW" world.

mamboman777

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Focus, 2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
We live in a "gotta have it, gotta have it NOW" world.
I'm not sure this statement applies...8-9 months is a long time to wait for a car, even before cell phones and fast food.

Rob Cactus Gray

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 Prius
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Thanks for the positive vibes. Congrats on your new ride!

OP
OP
bbhaag

bbhaag

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
Undecided
Thank you everyone for the positive responses! My wife is head over heals in love with her new truck after just 24 hours of ownership. haha Definitely worth the 7 month wait!

snowcatxx87

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1290SDR EVO / Tiger 900RP / 300cc Grom / Surron
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Great photo. That is almost my build to a T! I added a sunroof. It looks awesome, sometimes a garage photo is the best photo.
Sponsored