Big Kahuna

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Thank you so much for the video! Honestly this is one of those vehicles where I think it looks good in all of the colors.

You all know my feelings on the toppers they've shown but I didn't realize how big their seal section was on the back window where it meets the tailgate - I'm really not liking the toppers now.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Mrboom_5.0

Mrboom_5.0

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bullseyecustomautos.com
Vehicle(s)
02 Lightning, 18 850whp TT F150, 21 whippled F150
Thank you so much for the video! Honestly this is one of those vehicles where I think it looks good in all of the colors.

You all know my feelings on the toppers they've shown but I didn't realize how big their seal section was on the back window where it meets the tailgate - I'm really not liking the toppers now.

No problem! I love the look of the peepaw toppers. I just don't think I could ever fully commit to one haha

TheShark

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Maverick Lariat Tremor, 2023 Bronco Wildtrak
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Less options = more desirability because "rare"
The thing that I found strange was why they chose Carbonized Gray. I like the color but one of the reasons you get the FE is for the black accented pieces and Carbonized Gray is just not going to highlight that, it's too dark of color. The black really highlights the Area 51 and Rapid Red. Why not choose Cyber Orange instead, the black looks great and it really stands out.

Zxdiac

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Juan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevy Volt, 2016 Jeep Renegade, 2000 Montero
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
You guys have already seen some pictures.. here's a full walk around of all the trucks as well.

Hood Scoop on the Cyber Orange truck looks pretty cool. I'm not sure about the rest of those accessories though lol. Bed rack on the Iconic Silver looks pretty slick as well. Might have to pick one of those up.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Mrboom_5.0

Mrboom_5.0

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Hood Scoop on the Cyber Orange truck looks pretty cool. I'm not sure about the rest of those accessories though lol. Bed rack on the Iconic Silver looks pretty slick as well. Might have to pick one of those up.
All of it paint matched will look KILLER imo!

OP
OP
Mrboom_5.0

Mrboom_5.0

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
The thing that I found strange was why they chose Carbonized Gray. I like the color but one of the reasons you get the FE is for the black accented pieces and Carbonized Gray is just not going to highlight that, it's too dark of color. The black really highlights the Area 51 and Rapid Red. Why not choose Cyber Orange instead, the black looks great and it really stands out.
Definitely agreed with the cyber orange!

Geno

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 VW Tiguan
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Great walk around to see some of the details between trim packages. So it seems you have to go up to the Lariat to get the Ford logo in the bed below the window. See screen shots of the video. First is the Lariat with spray in liner with logo and second is no logo and no spray in liner in the XLT. I am getting the XLT and bummed that the logo is not include in the XLT. Well...maybe it is not the trim package that gets the logo but the sprayed bed. As I just watched another video that was of a Lariat but no spary liner and it did not have the logo so now I'm not so sure. 

Ford Maverick Walk Around of Mavericks Lined Up w/ OEM Ford Accessories and Many Colors Screenshot_20210826-214249

Ford Maverick Walk Around of Mavericks Lined Up w/ OEM Ford Accessories and Many Colors Screenshot_20210826-214503

Last edited:
OP
OP
Mrboom_5.0

Mrboom_5.0

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Great walk around to see some of the details between trim packages. So it seems you have to go up to the Lariat to get the Ford logo in the bed below the window. See screen shots of the video. First is the Lariat with spray in liner with logo and second is no logo and no spray in liner in the XLT. I am getting the XLT and bummed that the logo is not include in the XLT.
Screenshot_20210826-214249.png
Screenshot_20210826-214503.png

The ford logo can be had on any trim level with the factory ford bed liner, same as with the f series trucks and the ranger! If you're wanting the logo. Just get the oem spray in!

Sponsored

bethanne

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Beth Anne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick First Edition Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Love this video! Thank you!! I want to see the roll-up bed cover in action.

Mainer500

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 STX, 2016 Ford Fiesta SE
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
You guys have already seen some pictures.. here's a full walk around of all the trucks as well.

I'm subscribed to his channel and I'm really liking it too, plus I've got an XLT AWD ordered for my Wife so I'm glad that he's getting, basically, the same one and if he's finding any issues or neat stuff I can compare how her's is doing and give our feedback too. Great video, keep em coming.

MimiE

First Name
Mitzi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat
Great video! Thanks for such good ideas of what our vehicles will look like irl. Question: how did you get out of parking garage without room key card? Lol

OP
OP
Mrboom_5.0

Mrboom_5.0

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Great video! Thanks for such good ideas of what our vehicles will look like irl. Question: how did you get out of parking garage without room key card? Lol
Just put my parking ticket in and paid the $25ish

Status
Not open for further replies.