First Name
Micheal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Escape Hy, 2014 Escape, 2022 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I've had my Mav for a month and 1000 miles. I've seen exactly 2 other Mavs in that time, and no one has even looked sideways at mine or asked about it. Made me wonder about how many Mavs are in Western WA. We've mentioned a meet-up here, but I was interested in knowing how many would attend. I went through this thread to see how many have posted. I made a list of all, 82 people have a post in this thread, plus a couple of "outsiders" :) from Portland and Indiana. If all wanted to attend, to take a line from Jaws, "We're gonna need a bigger boat parking lot!" I'm also curious as to how many Mav owners in WA are MTC members, what percentage of buyers even know about MTC?

Still loving mine.
Ford Maverick W WA Mav Meet-up Feb 18th - 11am til? 1669666533639
Sponsored

Last edited:

LilbluMav

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
This is mine I commute to from rochester to JBLM I also have a automotive youtube. I see them a lot and the US Gov has 2 sitting in my parking lot.

I even did a quick interview of one gentleman that i met near snoqualmie and did a video. Id love to hear from peoples experience about this truck! Though were are you located?

Ford Maverick W WA Mav Meet-up Feb 18th - 11am til? 20221127_173321

Ford Maverick W WA Mav Meet-up Feb 18th - 11am til? 20221025_121749(0)

paneubert

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 XL/4K/AWD/CoPilot/CactusG/SlidingRearWindow
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I spent some time "Google Satellite View Stalking" Gene Coulon Memorial Beach Park as a potential meet-up location for sometime in February or March. The red circle in the image below is a nice parking lot with plenty of space. The area just outside the northeast corner of the image are a few restaurants if people wanted to grab some food afterwards, etc...

There are a couple picnic shelters there, but they are first come/first serve at that time of year and not reservable. So we would have to just hope nobody is planning a rogue birthday party (or we get there early enough to claim one of the shelters if we want one). There are bathrooms that I assume are open year-round. Lots of picnic tables and garbage cans in the grassy area as well. Don't know about charcoal BBQ grills, but I would not be surprised if there are some of those as well.

https://www.rentonwa.gov/city_hall/...park_or_trail/gene_coulon_memorial_beach_park

Ford Maverick W WA Mav Meet-up Feb 18th - 11am til? Screenshot 2022-11-28 123416

Last edited:

2thGAP

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes and Honda
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I've had my Mav for a month and 1000 miles. I've seen exactly 2 other Mavs in that time, and no one has even looked sideways at mine or asked about it. Made me wonder about how many Mavs are in Western WA. We've mentioned a meet-up here, but I was interested in knowing how many would attend. I went through this thread to see how many have posted. I made a list of all, 82 people have a post in this thread, plus a couple of "outsiders" :) from Portland and Indiana. If all wanted to attend, to take a line from Jaws, "We're gonna need a bigger boat parking lot!" I'm also curious as to how many Mav owners in WA are MTC members, what percentage of buyers even know about MTC?

Still loving mine.
1669666533639.png
I'm in Bellingham. I've seen at least 4 other Mavericks around this area excluding mine. Black, Red, Cactus grey and White.

raymaines

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alto Blue Lariat Lux Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
There are a few Mav's in Tacoma but I wouldn't have any idea how many MTC members there are. I'd be up for a meet-up.

Ford Maverick W WA Mav Meet-up Feb 18th - 11am til? Alto Blu Maverick #3

Sponsored

Dano

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XL EB/AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

Still loving mine.
1669666533639.png
I’m up for a meet up….expecting truck any day now!!! I’ve seen a couple Mav’s in the Gig Harbor area over the last year or so.

OP
OP
Micheal

Micheal

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Micheal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I spent some time "Google Satellite View Stalking" Gene Coulon Memorial Beach Park as a potential meet-up location for sometime in February or March. The red circle in the image below is a nice parking lot with plenty of space. The area just outside the northeast corner of the image are a few restaurants if people wanted to grab some food afterwards, etc...

There are a couple picnic shelters there, but they are first come/first serve at that time of year and not reservable. So we would have to just hope nobody is planning a rogue birthday party (or we get there early enough to claim one of the shelters if we want one). There are bathrooms that I assume are open year-round. Lots of picnic tables and garbage cans in the grassy area as well. Don't know about charcoal BBQ grills, but I would not be surprised if there are some of those as well.

https://www.rentonwa.gov/city_hall/...park_or_trail/gene_coulon_memorial_beach_park

Screenshot 2022-11-28 123416.jpg
Just a bit north of picture, still in the park, is an Ivar's and a Kidd Valley, if they are still there. I used to work for Seattle Opera, and our shop was just across the street from Paccar. Went to the park for lunch often. paneubert, still want to put this together? I'll send you the list of posters if you want. If anyone else feels like plotting the locations of posters, I'll get you the list, also. Many just said WA or PNW, but many did post a city. Stretches from Vancouver to Bellingham.

paneubert

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Just a bit north of picture, still in the park, is an Ivar's and a Kidd Valley, if they are still there. I used to work for Seattle Opera, and our shop was just across the street from Paccar. Went to the park for lunch often. paneubert, still want to put this together? I'll send you the list of posters if you want. If anyone else feels like plotting the locations of posters, I'll get you the list, also. Many just said WA or PNW, but many did post a city. Stretches from Vancouver to Bellingham.
Yeah, send the list to me.

HiYoAu

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Yeah, kid valley and ivar’s are still there. There is a covered area along the water immediately to the south of the two restaurants.
Another place with a large parking lot is the Renton Memorial Stadium. Open parking as it services both the stadium and the Cedar River Trail users next to the airfield.

OP
OP
Micheal

Micheal

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Micheal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Yeah, send the list to me.
So I've done a bit of digging in less posted threads. Found an additional 28 Wa posters, for a total of 110 possible meet-up people. I didn't mark as to how many have a truck yet, walk aways, etc. Just any name that posted in the Western Wa related threads.

Sponsored

parusa3

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Marlon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'm in the Renton area. It would be great to see what everyone has done to his/her mav

paneubert

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Ok folks. I got my Mav. So now I am more motivated to put in the work organizing a meetup sometime in the new year. Haha.

I'll put together a Google Form for people to fill out asking for some votes on best dates, etc... I'll make a post tagging all the folks that @Michael identified as being from this area.

paneubert

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

paneubert

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

Inspiredtoo

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda 6
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yes. Bought my truck at Evergreen Ford in Issaquah. I ordered 11/21 and carried over at priority 2. Got a 2,750 credit. Evergreen was a reputable dealer and it as a good transaction.
Sponsored