XL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Velocity Blue Maverick XL AWD
Trim
XL
Hey Y'all!

Just got done throwing together a quick video on replacing the steering wheel switches - It's a bit sloppy but I wanted to try my hand at throwing something together for those that like to follow along step by step. I know I've learned a lot from doing the same!

Hope this helps some folks make take the cheapest route to XL Cruise Control freedom - there may be better ways and more complete information out there somewhere, but this is my attempt at helping out.

Thanks to @Tyvemattis, @Maverick2022XL, and countless others for trailblazing these fun mods.

OP
OP
Kaytu

Kaytu

XL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Velocity Blue Maverick XL AWD
Trim
XL
Great video! Very clear. Thank you.

Is there any chance you would consider doing one demonstrating the Forscan process of changing the codes?

That is the part that intimidates me.
Thank you so much! New to the whole thing but I'm trying to get it done right. :)

I'm thinking I'm going to do that one next - just need to get the information together and links so I cover the bases for Hybrid, Ecoboost, FX4 etc!

Snowbird

XL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CRV 2018
Trim
XL
Thank you so much! New to the whole thing but I'm trying to get it done right. :)

I'm thinking I'm going to do that one next - just need to get the information together and links so I cover the bases for Hybrid, Ecoboost, FX4 etc!
Great, I look forward to watching them!

g1zstar

XL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XL Hybrid Barebones
Trim
XL
Great, I look forward to watching them!
This is a nice informative video, using the F150 as an example. If you want something to watch in the meanwhile and to get familiar.

This is an updated version using the easy mode where you just use selection boxes. I don't know if the maverick has any support for this easy mode yet but in the future it should.

HiYoAu

XL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Trim
XL
Bravo!

Thanks for capturing the process and including the possible missteps.

Snowbird

XL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CRV 2018
Trim
XL
This is a nice informative video, using the F150 as an example. If you want something to watch in the meanwhile and to get familiar.

This is an updated version using the easy mode where you just use selection boxes. I don't know if the maverick has any support for this easy mode yet but in the future it should.
Thanks for posting this.

bpcooper14

XL
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 Nissan Frontier
Trim
XL
Got the modules switched and it was easier than expected. Now just need to get my truck so that I can get the steering wheel installed and play around with forscan.