First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 Nissan Frontier
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I want to know how it fit the 6’5” guy so well but the Redline 5’9” guy looks like it’s just the right headspace for him

I would assume that both had set the drivers seat to what their preferred position would be if they were driving. I'm more interested to see what the "big guys" look like in the back seat for an indication of how usable it would be for travel and comfort.
Sponsored

jwiedle24

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lariat w/Luxury Pkg
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I would assume that both had set the drivers seat to what their preferred position would be if they were driving. I'm more interested to see what the "big guys" look like in the back seat for an indication of how usable it would be for travel and comfort.
Possibly. The TFL guys just got in impromptu and sat as it was…so Redline would’ve had to adjust it up before shooting his take

jimmy fitzwell

First Name
jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
73 pinto wagon, 67 olds 98
The tall guy looked a bit scrunched in there. Especially his legs.

bpcooper14

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 Nissan Frontier
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'm only 5'9 so for me, leg room won't be a problem and the person behind me will have a bit more than the video because my seat won't be as far back. Probably won't be taking a family of 5 cross country, but looks to suffice with relative comfort.

Sam

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Renegade 2015
SWFL as well, here, and that $1k dealer fee pissed me off lol. Is what it is, but damn, they are taxing. They also tried throwing in tint and something about the wheels for an additional 1k. Told em to take it off cus the dealer fee was crazy enough. Plus, it being so good the dealers will order without deposit means not much room anywhere to get them down on the price, as they would just say no, and get the next guy to pay 2k over what we would've anyway for the same thing. Crazy times.
https://www.mullinaxfordkiss.com/

Spence, check out Mullinax Ford. Worth the drive to save $1000. I will try them out if Costco or Mustang Ford don’t look like they are worth the effort. Trade in saves tax dollars if the dealer is interested in making a sale. I just dont see any reason to order right now. The first hondas out of Mexico were so rough they had to construct a new line for quality reruns before shipping the first autos a few years ago. The new Ford CEO made astatement about quality being important. That will slow down the production until manufacturing can get it right. I’ll wait until december to place the order. Year end is slow, the first trucks should be available to test drive, and by March the first wave of quality problems should be identified and resolved.

Sponsored

JASmith

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram 1500
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
You carry four big guys? Usually you can just put the tall people in the front and the shorties in the back when you have a full house.

The bigger deal IMO is how vertical the rear seats are, as that affects shorties too for long-haul comfort.

SantaStephen

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.santastephen.org
Vehicle(s)
GLE, Disco II, Corvette
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
You carry four big guys? Usually you can just put the tall people in the front and the shorties in the back when you have a full house.

The bigger deal IMO is how vertical the rear seats are, as that affects shorties too for long-haul comfort.
The rear seats definitely were pretty vertical. My wife said she would not be able to sit back there for a long trip.

Dreams

First Name
Wendy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Soul
The rear seats definitely were pretty vertical. My wife said she would not be able to sit back there for a long trip.
Thanks. But what about 2 large dogs? Right now we carry both a 150 lb and a 110 lb dog in our Soul backseat. Not on long trips, but trips to the park and around town. This is my only concern with the Maverick.

SantaStephen

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.santastephen.org
Vehicle(s)
GLE, Disco II, Corvette
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Tha
Thanks. But what about 2 large dogs? Right now we carry both a 150 lb and a 110 lb dog in our Soul backseat. Not on long trips, but trips to the park and around town. This is my only concern with the Maverick.
Thats out situation too…what type of dogs do you have? We have 2 leonbergers.
I think it would be a tight squeeze in the back…wish there was a rear seat delete option. Definitely thinking about getting a cap for the bed, they will definitely fit back there.
Ford Maverick Video: Is It Good In Person? 2022 Maverick First Look A3FD8B83-3D04-430C-A81D-0F45D784C051

JASmith

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram 1500
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Heavy dogs become unsecured projectiles in a crash, bad for everyone. Strap a crate down in the bed.

Sponsored

M.A.C.

First Name
Manny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 1500 Elevation
SWFL as well, here, and that $1k dealer fee pissed me off lol. Is what it is, but damn, they are taxing. They also tried throwing in tint and something about the wheels for an additional 1k. Told em to take it off cus the dealer fee was crazy enough. Plus, it being so good the dealers will order without deposit means not much room anywhere to get them down on the price, as they would just say no, and get the next guy to pay 2k over what we would've anyway for the same thing. Crazy times.
That’s why we ordered our Maverick from Long McArther Ford in Salinas Kansas they do MSRP, no dealer premium, no add on options.

Dreams

First Name
Wendy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Soul
Tha

Thats out situation too…what type of dogs do you have? We have 2 leonbergers.
I think it would be a tight squeeze in the back…wish there was a rear seat delete option. Definitely thinking about getting a cap for the bed, they will definitely fit back there.
A3FD8B83-3D04-430C-A81D-0F45D784C051.jpeg
Awwwwww, your pups are gorgeous. We have a Saint and a Pyrenees. Thanks for your thoughts.
Sponsored