First Name
Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT 4X4 2015 Mustang Ecoboost converti
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I loved the blacked out top and the first addition lettering in the hood decal. I might get my Mavericks roof black vinyl wrapped.

Oakland

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I loved the blacked out top and the first addition lettering in the hood decal. I might get my Mavericks roof black vinyl wrapped.
How long does vinyl wrap last? I could see a lot of problems with that.

Sponsored

pxpaulx

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Did they want the truck to look small by hiring a giant to introduce it? Lol
The TFL guys are tall too...shortest of the bunch was 6'1! The rep mentioned being 6'5 - she has got to be 4'9 give or take. I was hoping there would be a shot of her right next to the truck to get an alternate scale idea of the bed in particular. Based on the video I don't think she was even able to get her camera/phone high enough to see the roof...meanwhile the rep could brush his teeth in the sunroof :LOL:

dribblybob

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Honda Ridgeline RTS
How long does vinyl wrap last? I could see a lot of problems with that.
5-7ish Years if done professionally, possibly longer if you took care of it.
You can Superwrap you roof now for a fraction of the price but its only good for 2 years.

otherwise just peel it when your done and redo it

Amakrida

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Wouldn't the top of the truck being black create more heat in the truck? Like the reverse of why they paint the tops of school buses white. I'm not a fan of it aesthetically. I l like the black rims and color matched door handles, that's about it with the first edition.

Sam

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Renegade 2015
Wouldn't the top of the truck being black create more heat in the truck? Like the reverse of why they paint the tops of school buses white. I'm not a fan of it aesthetically. I l like the black rims and color matched door handles, that's about it with the first edition.
I have a 2015 Renegade Trailhawk with a the black high gloss roof. I live in southwest Florida, and the roof does not generate more heat in the vehicle to my surprise. It will depend on the insulation used by the manufacturer. fiat/ Chrysler surprised me in this case. Alot of other parts had failures over the last few years. I will not purchase another product from FCA. I am going to be ordering a Maverick Lariat this fall. I’m waiting to see the Costco pricing relative to the Plan X pricing before moving forward. Florida dealers have $1000 dealer fee plus whatever else they can add along the way out the door.

Sponsored

UberGadgetFreak

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Marauder, 21 Bronco, 22 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The guy in the video said First Edition was a limited number production package, and he is not the first. Yet I also hear it's a 'first year' trim package that bundles certain options with custom cosmetics, but its not limited in how many can get it on the Mavericks like it was on the Broncos.

Has anyone actually confirmed that its a limited number of vehicles that can get it? Or are they confusing it with the Bronco FEs that were limited in number?

Jukebox Nero

First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Maverick Lariat Alto Blue FX4 4k 2.0 EB
How tall was that Ford Rep? I am trying to guage size of truck but its tough when there is only a really tall or really small person standing next too it.
He is 6'5" and she is 5'0" according to multiple videos

Spence

First Name
Spencer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
I have a 2015 Renegade Trailhawk with a the black high gloss roof. I live in southwest Florida, and the roof does not generate more heat in the vehicle to my surprise. It will depend on the insulation used by the manufacturer. fiat/ Chrysler surprised me in this case. Alot of other parts had failures over the last few years. I will not purchase another product from FCA. I am going to be ordering a Maverick Lariat this fall. I’m waiting to see the Costco pricing relative to the Plan X pricing before moving forward. Florida dealers have $1000 dealer fee plus whatever else they can add along the way out the door.

SWFL as well, here, and that $1k dealer fee pissed me off lol. Is what it is, but damn, they are taxing. They also tried throwing in tint and something about the wheels for an additional 1k. Told em to take it off cus the dealer fee was crazy enough. Plus, it being so good the dealers will order without deposit means not much room anywhere to get them down on the price, as they would just say no, and get the next guy to pay 2k over what we would've anyway for the same thing. Crazy times.

Reactions: Sam

jwiedle24

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lariat w/Luxury Pkg
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The TFL guys are tall too...shortest of the bunch was 6'1! The rep mentioned being 6'5 - she has got to be 4'9 give or take. I was hoping there would be a shot of her right next to the truck to get an alternate scale idea of the bed in particular. Based on the video I don't think she was even able to get her camera/phone high enough to see the roof...meanwhile the rep could brush his teeth in the sunroof :LOL:
I want to know how it fit the 6’5” guy so well but the Redline 5’9” guy looks like it’s just the right headspace for him

Sponsored