Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just got back home from the 2022 SEMA Show and was able to check out a lot of new stuff for the Maverick from DeeZee, our forum sponsor Keko Automotive and several of the brands under the Truck Hero umbrella.

The show was huge as usual, plenty to see but a huge hole was left in the middle as Ford Motor Company bailed out of the show this year. The latter is shocking really as in the past their presence was more than half the show for many.

Sponsored

nunucello

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Marcello
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just got back home from the 2022 SEMA Show and was able to check out a lot of new stuff for the Maverick from DeeZee, our forum sponsor Keko Automotive and several of the brands under the Truck Hero umbrella.

The show was huge as usual, plenty to see but a huge hole was left in the middle as Ford Motor Company bailed out of the show this year. The latter is shocking really as in the past their presence was more than half the show for many.

Awesome ! Thanks for the report.

At 1:38 you can see these nice end caps for the lumber dividers.... Any info on where to purchase those ? Thank You.

Clarkdonbran

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Another good video. Thanks! Those accessories are really cool but I don’t see myself getting any.

daddio211

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hot rods, Jeeps, boats
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

At 1:38 you can see these nice end caps for the lumber dividers.... Any info on where to purchase those ? Thank You.
The booth rep told me they started at $29 a PAIR and would be available mid December. I thought that was extremely expensive for a little piece of c-channel plastic.

The "starting" price was for 2x4 lumber, thr 2x6 caps will be more, 2x8 even more.

nunucello

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Marcello
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The booth rep told me they started at $29 a PAIR and would be available mid December. I thought that was extremely expensive for a little piece of c-channel plastic.

The "starting" price was for 2x4 lumber, thr 2x6 caps will be more, 2x8 even more.
Thank you Daddio. I may look to design and 3D print my own ones for that price. Thank you for the inspiration !

Sponsored

Dad

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick, - Lariat, Hyundai Palisade
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Thanks for taking the time to post this. Video was great ... I like the guy from Test Drive TV. Easy to understand and gives an honest up-front review with just the right amount of opinion.

mikedt

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
maverick lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

$22 for 4 2x4 caps
https://a.co/d/b9Cf9DT
Sponsored