2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT, EB, LUX, FX4, 4K, Cactus Gray
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Hey folks, this past weekend at the 2023 Ford Nationals in Carlisle, Pa., I had the please of seeing @Tuch and his awesome Tonka truck. I put a video together about his build and thought others would enjoy seeing how much effort he has put into making his truck something truly special.

Not surprisingly, the truck captured first place in the Maverick class at this year's show. A well-deserved honor. Congratulations @Tuch!

Sponsored

OP
OP
pa-outdoorsman

pa-outdoorsman

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT, EB, LUX, FX4, 4K, Cactus Gray
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I also want to thank @jdmancus for the great camera work on this video. Couldn't have done it without you buddy!

NextTruck

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 JeepGC Overland, 2010 Tahoe
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Hey folks, this past weekend at the 2023 Ford Nationals in Carlisle, Pa., I had the please of seeing @Tuch and his awesome Tonka truck. I put a video together about his build and thought others would enjoy seeing how much effort he has put into making his truck something truly special.

Not surprisingly, the truck captured first place in the Maverick class at this year's show. A well-deserved honor. Congratulations @Tuch!

Really nice build. Thanks for highlighting his work.

Barksdale123

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

A "show stopper" for sure. The video is great. Sometimes the work behind the final product is lost. Nice truck!! Now if I can get To ma to make an Area 51 truck.....

WNYEscapee

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick, 2019 Cherokee
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Very well done, and an excellent way to play off of the incredible Cyber Orange paint. Also, perhaps the nicest aftermarket wheel choice I've seen on a Maverick too. Congrats!
Sponsored