Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
It took a good week to get this one put together, showcasing the top five custom build Mavericks at the 2022 SEMA Show in Las Vegas. I reached out to all the builders and some took longer than others to get back with me on information about the builds. A couple of these are by forum members here so I wanted to get details as accurate as I could.

Sponsored

CenTexMav

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Clint
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Previous: Subaru WRX, Challanger RT, RAM 1500
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

It took a good week to get this one put together, showcasing the top five custom build Mavericks at the 2022 SEMA Show in Las Vegas. I reached out to all the builders and some took longer than others to get back with me on information about the builds. A couple of these are by forum members here so I wanted to get details as accurate as I could.

Thank you for putting this together.

adamgrattan

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 deville
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Was fun to watch through your eyes.
Sponsored