Sponsored

The Mav

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500 diesel
Great explanation of the interior and it's features. Looking forward to checking it out in person.

Scupking

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I am sick and tired of the bottle displays, i want to see this driven, enough with the colors!
Probably won't see a drive review until sometime in the fall since that's when it's officially released. So could be the end of this month!

fourwheelsandadream

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Man I can't decide if I want the Lariat or XLT. I've never had cloth seats and am terrified of spills and stains on the grey. I like the XLT interior a bit more but is it worth 4k more? hmmm

Sponsored

Lvsparky83

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Prius
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Man I can't decide if I want the Lariat or XLT. I've never had cloth seats and am terrified of spills and stains on the grey. I like the XLT interior a bit more but is it worth 4k more? hmmm
If you go with the XLT get Lux package and co Pilot 360 I feel it’s the best bang for your buck. I was also having second thoughts about my order. But after thinking about it the only feature I would really want from the Lariat trim is Push start and smart key, to me it’s not worth the upgrade I would have to add a bunch of stuff to get it to the XLT with Lux and the main reason this pickup got my attention was the price and the MPG. I also can’t do the vinyl seats due to the hot climate in my state and the color is just not my jam.

mamboman777

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Focus, 2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
This video was well produced and makes sense. I never understood the need for soft touch everything. 🤷‍♂️

Now...quiet, I would appreciate, but I have realistic expectations. My commute isn't that bad and there's always noise cancelling headphones.

fourwheelsandadream

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
If you go with the XLT get Lux package and co Pilot 360 I feel it’s the best bang for your buck. I was also having second thoughts about my order. But after thinking about it the only feature I would really want from the Lariat trim is Push start and smart key, to me it’s not worth the upgrade I would have to add a bunch of stuff to get it to the XLT with Lux and the main reason this pickup got my attention was the price and the MPG. I also can’t do the vinyl seats due to the hot climate in my state and the color is just not my jam.
I think I'm going to go with the XLT Lux and Co pilot 360. I think I may end up upholstering it with katzkin. I've read it normally about 1.5k. Best of both worlds... leather and still within my budget and I can get a better color than brown!

ackables

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
I think I'm going to go with the XLT Lux and Co pilot 360. I think I may end up upholstering it with katzkin. I've read it normally about 1.5k. Best of both worlds... leather and still within my budget and I can get a better color than brown!
That was my exact thinking. If the cloth seats get messed up or I don't like them, I can always get leather later. But you never know, we may end up liking the cloth and sticking with them.

BDennis

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion, E450 Leprechaun
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Blur Coral spray upholstery cleaner has kept my fabric seats looking great

Sponsored

WesM

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Get a good fabric protector like 303 and you will be in good shape. I have that on my Rav4 seats, and they have had all kinds of spills (of things I don't like to think about) in the back seats from my now 3 year old. There are no stains though, 303 is a miracle worker. A little soapy water and everything comes up. You could also get a seat cover, I was thinking about having some leather ones made.

STARCOMMTREY1

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350, Ultra Classic, Versa Note and soon to be Mav
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Not if that's your only worry. Just get t seat covers.

Brandon84116

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volkswagen Tiguan
In re the hesitancy for cloth seats. I'll tell you my last 3 cars have been leather, cloth, leather... respectively. I want the features of the Lariat but I would pay extra to have the cloth seats. I am NOT a fan of leather/leatherette. My bias also comes from living in Salt Lake City where it is blazing hot in the summer and freezing in the winter. Cloth is just more comfortable in my opinion.

fourwheelsandadream

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Not if that's your only worry. Just get t seat covers.
Push to start would be nice... a wireless charging pad would be a cool feature. But I've never had either so it's not like I'm missing out on much! I ordered the XLT today and if I can't stand the cloth plan on just getting it reupholstered. Definitely saving money this way and can get a leather color i actually like unlike the brown
Sponsored