2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'07 Boxster S, 2018 BMW M5, Ducati's, Suzuki's
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Title says it all, one year 19,000 miles later, full roundup of all of the issues the good and the bad. Oh and real world MPG. 🙂

I agree with everything you stated about the Hybrid, I love mine, I have 11K miles on and averaging 44 MPG since new, I drive roughly the same as you. My next upgrade is speaker. Have replaced all the exterior non LED bulbs with LED bulbs.

Scupking

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Great review! I love my hybrid XLT. I wonder if the new radio software update will fix the issues you are having. My radio has locked up once since owning it but other than that its been great. I'm going to try do the software update this week. The sound is very good when using android auto!

Christenhildebrandt

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Christen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Title says it all, one year 19,000 miles later, full roundup of all of the issues the good and the bad. Oh and real world MPG. 🙂

Great Review! Makes me excited to get one. During the one hybrid test drive I did I noticed the brakes right away at slow speeds. Thank you for all the content to me through the waiting.

huunvubu

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
@Shay

There have been a number of updates to the Radio/Infotainment system that has addressed the issues you state.

Users have documented that these updates have fixed the glitches and Bluetooth issues.

The latest update G2.1.0.1_R22362A (446MB) is documented here:

(XL & XLT) Update for Infotainment System 01/07/23

Sponsored

OP
OP
Shay

Shay

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
@Shay

There have been a number of updates to the Radio/Infotainment system that has addressed the issues you state.

Users have documented that these updates have fixed the glitches and Bluetooth issues.

The latest update G2.1.0.1_R22362A (446MB) is documented here:

(XL & XLT) Update for Infotainment System 01/07/23
It's been updated a couple of times, but we'll give the latest one a try and see if it works any better than the brake TSB software update. 😂

colinl

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Colin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Maverick Lariat AWD, '22 Bronco OBX 2-Door
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

It's been updated a couple of times, but we'll give the latest one a try and see if it works any better than the brake TSB software update. 😂
I must have missed it. You're saying that the brake TSB didn't resolve your low-speed braking concerns?

I saw your prior video discussing the issue, and the relatively short time after you posted that video saying that Ford was doing a software release for it.

OP
OP
Shay

Shay

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Benilla

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I've been very happy w/ my XLT hybrid w/ lux package. Big upgrade from the 06 Honda CRV haha
Sponsored