First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundia, Santa Fe Sport
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Gotta say everybody, the stance of this lift/tire combo just works. Drives awesome and feels a bit more "truck" IMO.

Details:
-Rough Country 2in lift kit
-245/70/R17 KO2s
-FX4

Ford Maverick Velocity Blue Maverick with 2" Rough Country Lift and KO2s IMG-1514.JPEG

Ford Maverick Velocity Blue Maverick with 2" Rough Country Lift and KO2s IMG-2450

Ford Maverick Velocity Blue Maverick with 2" Rough Country Lift and KO2s IMG-2452
Sponsored

Dano

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XL EB/AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Gotta say everybody, the stance of this lift/tire combo just works. Drives awesome and feels a bit more "truck" IMO.

Details:
-Rough Country 2in lift kit
-245/70/R17 KO2s
-FX4

IMG-1514.JPEG

IMG-2450.jpg

IMG-2452.jpg
Nice!!! Reminds me of my old 2009 Speedway Blue Toyota Tacoma SR5 4X4

sbeaujean

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cyber Orange Maverick
Love the look of your truck. What are you getting for mileage with a lift and larger tires?

OP
OP
jspa

jspa

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundia, Santa Fe Sport
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Love the look of your truck. What are you getting for mileage with a lift and larger tires?
Not sure yet. only a couple small drives so far. I will report back with a week or so of regular driving.

Maverickman74

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Bronco, 91 Comanche, 93 ZJ, 80 Eagle, Bicycle
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Aside from the wheels thats my exact order. Its beautiful! I also plan on a 2" lift and 245/70s. Im looking at Duratracs, Maxxis Bighorns, or BFG MTs.

Sponsored

James St. Patrick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 FORD MAVERICK Velocity Blue Ecoboost AWD
Looks amazing!!!

Ford Maverick Velocity Blue Maverick with 2" Rough Country Lift and KO2s AE70E7C5-F775-4D33-8EE2-ED4325AA4894

OP
OP
jspa

jspa

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundia, Santa Fe Sport
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
After about a week of semi-regular driving, the on board MPG tracker is showing just over 22 MPG. This is with a little less highway than normal for me, so hopefully it will get better. I also just enabled eco mode (using forscan) and am intending to adjust the speed calibration (to account for the larger radius tires). All of this should theoretically help the MPG in the future. Fingers crossed.

MDmaverick

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid Xl
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Nice job. Looks fantastic

sbeaujean

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cyber Orange Maverick
After about a week of semi-regular driving, the on board MPG tracker is showing just over 22 MPG. This is with a little less highway than normal for me, so hopefully it will get better. I also just enabled eco mode (using forscan) and am intending to adjust the speed calibration (to account for the larger radius tires). All of this should theoretically help the MPG in the future. Fingers crossed.
Thanks for the report back. Appreciate it!

Sponsored

storyror

First Name
Rory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
absolutely love it! Velocity blue and that lift look mean.
Is wear and tear on parts accelerated with a lift?

2022mavxlt

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford
How is the clearance with the bigger tires? Any rubbing in the wheel wells when turning? Did you have to cut or grind anything? Also is your warranty still good with the lift kit? I think it looks awesome and I want to lift mine when it comes in.

OP
OP
jspa

jspa

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundia, Santa Fe Sport
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
How is the clearance with the bigger tires? Any rubbing in the wheel wells when turning? Did you have to cut or grind anything? Also is your warranty still good with the lift kit? I think it looks awesome and I want to lift mine when it comes in.
Clearance is good. no rubbing, no cutting or grinding. From other reading I did, this is pretty much the largest you can go without grinding a re-welding some pinch welds.

I asked the dealer about the warranty and they said any lift less that 6in will not void the warranty.

2022mavxlt

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford
Clearance is good. no rubbing, no cutting or grinding. From other reading I did, this is pretty much the largest you can go without grinding a re-welding some pinch welds.

I asked the dealer about the warranty and they said any lift less that 6in will not void the warranty.
Thank you for the info thats very helpful. It came out awesome buddy it looks great. One other question, what did they charge for an install on that lift kit? Thanks

OP
OP
jspa

jspa

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundia, Santa Fe Sport
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Thank you for the info thats very helpful. It came out awesome buddy it looks great. One other question, what did they charge for an install on that lift kit? Thanks
Unfortunately, I cannot answer that question as I did the install myself.
Sponsored