VELOCITY BLUE Maverick Photos / Club

Reggie Dunlop

First Name
Reggie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT hybrid
Ford Maverick VELOCITY BLUE Maverick Photos / Club 8457BEC3-F820-42D2-A7CD-2D1A570EE0EF
Ford Maverick VELOCITY BLUE Maverick Photos / Club E5C4DBEC-D076-429A-80DA-21363D58A785
II I know we are extra fortunate. The silver one was ordered. XLT hybrid with just a full size spare as the only option. Received it January 13. The velocity blue, we lucked out when a customer at another dealership canceled. Also a hybrid. Has copilot 360 and sliding rear window. We did pay above MSRP for the blue one. There are arguments for and against doing that. These are probably the last new vehicles I’ll get in my life. And in my nerdy life, this is the coolest vehicle ever for me. So, I did it. Enjoying the moment.
It’s just a bummer that so many customers are waiting so long and in the dark. And again, I definitely got lucky in this endeavor. I hope things pick up with Maverick information and deliveries.
Sponsored

8211badger

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
honda fit
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
8457BEC3-F820-42D2-A7CD-2D1A570EE0EF.jpeg
E5C4DBEC-D076-429A-80DA-21363D58A785.jpeg
II I know we are extra fortunate. The silver one was ordered. XLT hybrid with just a full size spare as the only option. Received it January 13. The velocity blue, we lucked out when a customer at another dealership canceled. Also a hybrid. Has copilot 360 and sliding rear window. We did pay above MSRP for the blue one. There are arguments for and against doing that. These are probably the last new vehicles I’ll get in my life. And in my nerdy life, this is the coolest vehicle ever for me. So, I did it. Enjoying the moment.
It’s just a bummer that so many customers are waiting so long and in the dark. And again, I definitely got lucky in this endeavor. I hope things pick up with Maverick information and deliveries.
Congrats! The two best mav colors imo. Also an incredible flex. Loving my VB hybrid xlt as well.

Reggie Dunlop

First Name
Reggie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT hybrid
Congrats! The two best mav colors imo. Also an incredible flex. Loving my VB hybrid xlt as well.
Thanks. Yeah, really got excited about the Maverick. My F150 was great. Had 160,000 problem free miles. I gave it to a friend who has health problems and needed a vehicle.
Really happy with the hybrid. Getting 45+ mpg on my 30 mile trip to work. And again, I know I’m very fortunate. So many customers waiting and waiting. Stay well!

Reggie Dunlop

First Name
Reggie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT hybrid
Nice going. Happy motoring.
Thanks SkeeterB. I know I got lucky. A bit more to the story. I had an F150, 160,000 miles, excellent shape. I gave it to a friend who has had long term health problems and needed a vehicle.
if you ordered a Maverick, I hope it shows up soon. Take care.

Sponsored

19mustang65

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pinti
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Congrats. When did you order it? I'm waiting for shipping on mine. Ordered june 10th

NJ Pinelands

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Thanks SkeeterB. I know I got lucky. A bit more to the story. I had an F150, 160,000 miles, excellent shape. I gave it to a friend who has had long term health problems and needed a vehicle.
if you ordered a Maverick, I hope it shows up soon. Take care.
Share a blessing, get a blessing. Or in this case, two.

NJ Pinelands

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Loaded up the truck with a 3’ L x 2’ W x 3’ T raised bed garden box I built for a customer and delivered it to her.
B7956212-0F82-403D-8447-E5DBCE86D122.jpeg
Really like the lettering, white or silver? When mine arrives in 2028, I may go with lettering, although knowing me I will get to the C and crumple the letter or peel off paint lol

RonR1959

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick hybrid Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Really like the lettering, white or silver? When mine arrives in 2028, I may go with lettering, although knowing me I will get to the C and crumple the letter or peel off paint lol
chrome colored or silver. They’re both the same. They’re 3D letters with rounded edges off of Etsy.

Sponsored