Sn00pyguy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Outback
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Cyber Orange looks like a school bus.
If the color had actually been ORANGE I would have stayed with it. But I went to the dealer and saw a couple vehicles in Velocity Blue and Cyber "Orange". They didn't have any of the Hot Pepper Red which also looked nice. Metallic Orange would have be great had they known the difference between Orange and Yellow. Here is a clue. Add more Rapid Red to the Cyber "Orange" to make it ORANGE!
Sponsored

huunvubu

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Pictures of my Hybrid XLT Maverick:

Ford Maverick VELOCITY BLUE Maverick Photos / Club Driveway - Left Side.JPG

Ford Maverick VELOCITY BLUE Maverick Photos / Club Driveway - Right Side.JPG

Ford Maverick VELOCITY BLUE Maverick Photos / Club Back View.JPG

JustDoIt

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
CK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JLU Rubicon, '17 JKU Sport
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Maybe I missed it. Any XL on steelies and add fender flares?

Sponsored

Dethkake

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Robyn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
If the color had actually been ORANGE I would have stayed with it. But I went to the dealer and saw a couple vehicles in Velocity Blue and Cyber "Orange". They didn't have any of the Hot Pepper Red which also looked nice. Metallic Orange would have be great had they known the difference between Orange and Yellow. Here is a clue. Add more Rapid Red to the Cyber "Orange" to make it ORANGE!
I was totally going to go with the Orange but yeah it totally is more school bus yellow so I went Vel Blue. Still don't have a production date 😭

Gunny Buck

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Lonnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat AWD Fx4 Luxury
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I have a Velocity blue Lariat AWD Luxury on order. I will add this windshield banner and a tonneau trifold cover.
Ford Maverick VELOCITY BLUE Maverick Photos / Club Screenshot 2021-12-23 155913

sn00pyguy

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Sn00pyguy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Outback
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I was totally going to go with the Orange but yeah it totally is more school bus yellow so I went Vel Blue. Still don't have a production date 😭
If they added some rapid red to the cyber orange, then they could call the color tequila sunrise or sunrise orange. Ordered July 10th, no production date yet. A little bird told me they are pushing out only the hybrids that have been built and need to be completed and shipped before they build any more. This means only eco-boost and Turkey leftovers until ... ... ... ... ...

Last edited:
Sponsored

Dethkake

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Robyn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
If they added some rapid red to the cyber orange, then they could call the color tequila sunrise or sunrise orange. Ordered July 10th, no production date yet. A little bird told me they are pushing out only the hybrids that have been built and need to be completed and shipped before they build any more. This means only eco-boost and Turkey leftovers until ... ... ... ... ...
Right! I would have loved that but whatever School Bus Yellow (Cyber Orange) is what they gave us so Velo Blue it is lol

Gryphandor

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Nissan Versa
This plus the fender flares, door molding kit, black Maverick letting, and hood graphics for my velocity blue Maverick
Ford Maverick VELOCITY BLUE Maverick Photos / Club unnamed

Axe360

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My brother and I wanted a Maverick, saw many at the local car dealer online, got there and they said, oh, those are already ordered but we have a Velocity Blue XL right here that financing fell thru for the customer. Well, we went home with it. Got 1477mi on it now, still have a quarter tank to go and simply love it! Smooth as silk, bought some custom wheels for it, it has a moon roof. Plenty of room inside, super comfortable, averaging 520mi per tank! Love this truck! Love these Touren wheels, notice the hidden lug nuts! Gonna get an sprayed in bedliner next! Love this site! Thank you!

Ford Maverick VELOCITY BLUE Maverick Photos / Club 11

Ford Maverick VELOCITY BLUE Maverick Photos / Club 22

Ford Maverick VELOCITY BLUE Maverick Photos / Club 33
Sponsored