14mustangNJ

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT FX4, 2014 Ford Mustang
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Hey, new member here. just going to pick up a Lariat Lux, FX4, 4K Tow. I ordered an orange one in November, but, the guy who ordered the Velocity Blue refused delivery. My salesman asked if I wanted it. Let's see - Orange in June 2023 or Velocity Blue today???
Definitely worth seeing the velocity blue in person. I drive buy orange, yellow and sunburst wranglers and pickups all the time. They look great but I think growing up in the 90s and 2000s with school bus yellow cars has jaded me a bit so I don’t find them that interesting I can always spot the 2020 Ranger in velocity blue though in my area everytime I drive by it, it really is a great looking color!
Sponsored

RonR1959

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick hybrid Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I ordered an XLT, lux package, and co-pilot in Velocity Blue. No build date yet, but when I started the reservation and order process, Velocity Blue struck me as the sharpest color that appealed to me! I've had many new and used vehicles since I was 18, and am 62 now, but never had a blue one.

The only other color that appeals to me now after seeing it on YouTube and others that have posted pictures, is Cactus Gray. It's not as flashy as the Velocity Blue, but still appeals to me in a way.

willyboy

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
several
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Two friends of mine wanted to take a look at my Maverick. The first thing both said was the velocity blue is a great color.

Stageleft

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru outback sport, Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Got a surprise phone call from my dealer Thursday night that they were unloading my maverick when he left. He called me from his home! Went in Friday morning and picked it up. I had some inside knowledge that "something smaller than the Ranger" was coming for a few years. I ordered on 8/2 and my truck was built 11/20. On first sight i was blown away by the Velocity Blue color, neither pictures on the internet or the computer rendering prepared me for just how great this color is. From the drive off the lot I was impressed. I'm 5'4" and I had the seat adjusted to my satisfaction faster than my old Subaru after an oil change and I've had that car 10 years! I took it home and Immediately installed Rokblokz mudflats and a Gator SFX Tonneau cover. Driving to breakfast this morning and running errands I continue to be impressed. On a side not I didn't expect the "celebrity" aspect of owning this truck. Several people at each stop today asked about it. A lot of Jeep drivers seemed interested. We're expecting "plowable snow" tomorrow ad I can't wait to take it out and see how it does.

Ford Maverick VELOCITY BLUE Maverick Photos / Club tempImageLm0KX3

Ford Maverick VELOCITY BLUE Maverick Photos / Club tempImageN5uaDG

Ford Maverick VELOCITY BLUE Maverick Photos / Club tempImagexSV2kJ

Ford Maverick VELOCITY BLUE Maverick Photos / Club tempImageF4uYJB

Ford Maverick VELOCITY BLUE Maverick Photos / Club tempImageDKkFKT

Sponsored

Deleted member 1370

Just took delivery of mine about an hour ago. Definitely larger in person than I’d thought. But it’s definitely what I wanted! I was lucky I avoided the recall issue of the spray in liner. Mine wasn’t affected

doug2104

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just took delivery of mine about an hour ago. Definitely larger in person than I’d thought. But it’s definitely what I wanted! I was lucky I avoided the recall issue of the spray in liner. Mine wasn’t affected
Graduations on picking up your new Maverick today. That first close up photo sure makes that blue shine like it's been waxed, and I do not think you had time yet. Also, this is the same color I ordered. Enjoy your new Maverick and have fun.

Sponsored

LAClippers420

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
mario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XL
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Finally happened. I am now the proud owner of a hybrid maverick xl. Everything went smooth, Norm Reeves Ford in Cerritos honored msrp and also gave me a 750 cash incentive. Everyone there was courteous and beyond professional, happy I placed my order with them and totally recommend anyone thinking about ordering in so cal to go with norm reeves Ford. Now to the Maverick, happy with the drive, It has plenty of power and is pretty zippy as well. It’s pretty quiet and the beeping while backing up isn’t overbearing or annoying. It’s my first time ever driving a hybrid and it doesn’t seem like it’s going to take much getting used to. I can already tell that this truck is going to be awesome. Special shout-out to all of you, my maverick family, my band of brothers and sisters who have been waiting for this truck since June and July and every one else. We have a crazy bond that only we understand. Can’t wait til you all get your trucks! I know imma sleep very happy tonight.

Ford Maverick VELOCITY BLUE Maverick Photos / Club 59F66B22-DD70-48B7-BBEA-9E0FF35B9838

Ford Maverick VELOCITY BLUE Maverick Photos / Club 2B471DDA-0426-4E46-A76E-20F6AE90C6BA

Ford Maverick VELOCITY BLUE Maverick Photos / Club 44F8482D-B5E0-4E63-AD32-32263EE3C2AD

Ford Maverick VELOCITY BLUE Maverick Photos / Club C71FA664-1EAF-4CCA-A5BA-47FF412D2EA2