First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 F150
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Yes, when the turbo is finally done we will be addressing the downpipe at the same time.
Sponsored

2016BoostedGreyGoose

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Lawrence
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 F150 CC XLT, 21 F150 RCSB, 22 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
No word/update from the turbo builder?

OP
OP
Buschur

Buschur

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 F150
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

TLats

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT 2.0L
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Damn, thats rough. I really hope the aftermarket for the Mav takes off soon. I guess Ford will have to fix the supply of them before that happens though.

OP
OP
Buschur

Buschur

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 F150
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Damn, thats rough. I really hope the aftermarket for the Mav takes off soon. I guess Ford will have to fix the supply of them before that happens though.
We stay steady on parts, we've got intakes, catch cans, exhausts and intercooler and now 5Star has tunes for that package. They are impressed with our truck and just placed an order for all our parts, they are adding them to their parts on their site. The turbo will get upgraded and the downpipe/cat when we finally get it.

Sponsored

TLats

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT 2.0L
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
We stay steady on parts, we've got intakes, catch cans, exhausts and intercooler and now 5Star has tunes for that package. They are impressed with our truck and just placed an order for all our parts, they are adding them to their parts on their site. The turbo will get upgraded and the downpipe/cat when we finally get it.
Looking forward to hopefully hearing more about it soon.

BlueSnake77

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT Ecoboost
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

To each thier own, not trying to step on anyone's toes. People are free to do what they want. Just that many people bought the Maverick because they didn't want the high fuel costs of a full size pickup. But right away some owners are doing mods that are decreasing MPG. Is the Maverick not quick enough? Are people planning on doing stoplight drag races? :cool:

Deleted member 6544

To each thier own, not trying to step on anyone's toes. People are free to do what they want. Just that many people bought the Maverick because they didn't want the high fuel costs of a full size pickup. But right away some owners are doing mods that are decreasing MPG. Is the Maverick not quick enough? Are people planning on doing stoplight drag races? :cool:
And the people that bought for mpg can stay away from the mods. Is any vehicles fast enough, corner well enough, brake hard enough? For some yes. As any walk of life humans thrive for bigger and better. Isn't Mt. McKinley high enough? Isn't running a marathon long enough? Isn't billions in riches enough? Obviously one can go on and on. It's human nature, (well most of us anyway), to continue to seek more.
Myself I'm not a drag racer. I'm a road racer so most of my mods will be suspension, (with some more oomph). On and off ramps can be a blast. You should try it. ;)

OP
OP
Buschur

Buschur

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 F150
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
If you were correct that would be cool, but you are wrong. My truck has every mod we make on it and a tune and gets consistently better milage than it did stock.

OP
OP
Buschur

Buschur

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 F150
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
And the people that bought for mpg can stay away from the mods. Is any vehicles fast enough, corner well enough, brake hard enough? For some yes. As any walk of life humans thrive for bigger and better. Isn't Mt. McKinley high enough? Isn't running a marathon long enough? Isn't billions in riches enough? Obviously one can go on and on. It's human nature, (well most of us anyway), to continue to seek more.
Myself I'm not a drag racer. I'm a road racer so most of my mods will be suspension, (with some more oomph). On and off ramps can be a blast. You should try it. ;)
AMEN TO ALL THAT!

Maveriac

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT AWD, Ford F150 Lariat 4WD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Why more power and speed ? I want to see the sheepish look on the face of the SOB that drives the bubble gum blue BMW M3 and passes in the no passing zones when he can't quite make it by me. Is that wrong ? I'm just trying to save lives !
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.