Dealerinsider

Dealerinsider

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Just let Tom know this is what you are doing as he will need to designate this courtesy delivery dealership at the time of scheduling, he will use their dealer code.

I also should have mentioned that Tom will (fairly) charge a deposit up front that covers if you refuse the truck when it gets to Apex and it needs to get shipped back to Philly. This is due at the time of scheduling for your particular truck and is an estimate from uShip.com on transit from Apex to his dealership outside of Philly.

If you decide to purchase the truck, the deposit is applied towards your purchase. If you do not purchase the truck, he uses that deposit to ship it back to his dealership outside of Philly because his dealership technically owns the truck at that point in time and you do not get that money back.

So only do this if you are 99.9% sure you are purchasing the truck...
can i hire you? lol...this is spot on
Sponsored

NCbronco

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 XLT Maverick2017 F250, 2017 CR-V, 1974 Bronco
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Hey Tom, How many orders have you taken at this point on the Maverick ? Thanks

06Warrior

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Person
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' HD Road Glide, 22ā€™ Sporster S
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
06Warrior, not sure if you found a dealer to drop ship your Maverick to yet.

I found a dealer in Port Richey, Florida (just north of Tampa) that will accept a Drop Ship. His name is Jeff Swift, Fleet Manager at Ford of Port Richey. His cell number 727-992-0599. He said it was $200. Since I didn't want the truck cleaned inside or out he dropped the price. There are fees for doing the tag and registration stuff that plays into it as well. Give him a call and let him know that Don said to contact him.
Thanks for the info Sgtlip. I was at my local dealer Jarrett Gordon Ford in Winter Haven yesterday to see if they will accept a CD but the people I need to talk to are on vacation.

I will check with them again this week to find out. Like you I donā€™t need it cleaned inside or out because I can do that myself which should save me money and time on their end.

If they wont do a CD or if I canā€™t find a dealer who will do one in my area I might call the dealer you mentioned.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Dealerinsider

Dealerinsider

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
When do you think they'll be in the dealership
they start to get built mid Aug...they arent shipping them right away...so maybe Oct/Nov...

my Bronco mannequin unit is tied up in the same worm hole for quality check...built end of May...still not here

adawalli

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Explorer Platinum, 2010 Toyota Prius 3
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
they start to get built mid Aug...they arent shipping them right away...so maybe Oct/Nov...

my Bronco mannequin unit is tied up in the same worm hole for quality check...built end of May...still not here
Just to be clear though you have been able to receive and send out retail units, but your mannequin is tied up?

GaMaverick

2.0L EcoBoost
Banned
Banned
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Count me as another customer that pre-ordered through Chapman Ford. Currently best deal in the country on a new Ford Maverick.
This is our first new truck and because of the saving we could get everything we wanted
Painless and easy ordering. Did our entire order via email, fast response and has the D.O.R.A the same day.
Lariat 2.0 EB AWD
500A package
Lariat Luxury package
Tow Package
FX4 package
Co-Pilot Package
moon roof
full size spare tire

Sponsored

BDennis

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion, E450 Leprechaun
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Do you do Z Plan? None of my local dealers can tell me the Z price of a silver hybrid XLT with 360, spray in liner and tow hitch. [email protected].

TheShark

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Maverick Lariat Tremor, 2023 Bronco Wildtrak
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Placed my order with Chapman Ford on Saturday. So far the experience has been really great. As GaMaverick said, did this totally by email, always fast responses.

Cyber Orange Lariat Lux Hybrid
Co-Pilot 360
Protective Film
Tri Fold Hard Box Cover

yakefu

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I have to say Tom and his team do a good job. Received the email and price in the morning. Very friendly and quick reply. I'm still looking for a dealer in So Cal will do the CD. However, I sent tons of emails, but no response. If I can't find one, I might just let them ship the truck directly to me.

TooManyVehicles

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 F150 XLT, 21 BS Badlands, 22 Mav Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Placed my order with Chapman Ford on Saturday. So far the experience has been really great. As GaMaverick said, did this totally by email, always fast responses.

Cyber Orange Lariat Lux Hybrid
Co-Pilot 360
Protective Film
Tri Fold Hard Box Cover
Welcome to the Cyber Orange club!
(Cyber Orange Lariat Lux Hybrid, Co-Pilot 360, Sunroof. I decided I would add console vault later (DIO) and see what evolves in terms of covers. I have a color-matched undercover Lux on my F150: https://undercoverinfo.com/undercover-lux. It is great in terms of protection of contents from rain/snow/theft, but does take two people (at least on the 6.5 foot F150 variety) to mount/remove.)