yakefu

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hi Tom, sent you an email yesterday. It might be in your junk mail. Could you please give a invoice of this spec? And which dealer is in Los Angeles will do the CD? Thank you.
XLT
Area 51
Luxury Package
Moon Roof.
Thanks a lot.

OP
OP
Dealerinsider

Dealerinsider

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Does anyone have a lead on a South Florida dealer that would accept a drop shipped Maverick, I called two dealer and they thought it was the best joke they heard all week šŸ¤·šŸ¼
you need to find a fleet managerā€¦sales managers donā€™t want to be bothered with themā€¦those that thought it was a joke donā€™t have good biz senseā€¦itā€™s basically free $ā€¦plus they keep a tech working with a PDIā€¦plus a detail guyā€¦plus if they treat u right, potentially earn you as a service customer

OP
OP
Dealerinsider

Dealerinsider

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Brother I feel like chum at the reefs, $500-$1,000 deposit, $695.00 Dealer fees and it goes on and on and on. šŸ¤Æ

Does anyone have a lead on a South Florida dealer that would accept a drop shipped Maverick, I called two dealer and they thought it was the best joke they heard all week šŸ¤·šŸ¼
if u can drive to NC there is a dealer that is doing some already for forum members hereā€¦he told me he would take all I can give himā€¦let me know if u are interested

Sponsored

OP
OP
Dealerinsider

Dealerinsider

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Hi Tom, sent you an email yesterday. It might be in your junk mail. Could you please give a invoice of this spec? And which dealer is in Los Angeles will do the CD? Thank you.
XLT
Area 51
Luxury Package
Moon Roof.
Thanks a lot.
found itā€¦working on it nowā€¦thank u!

adawalli

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Explorer Platinum, 2010 Toyota Prius 3
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
if u can drive to NC there is a dealer that is doing some already for forum members hereā€¦he told me he would take all I can give himā€¦let me know if u are interested
I'm interested in this, are you talking about shipping it? I am in the Raleigh area

Last edited:

Mojorayy

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat Lux
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'm interested in this, are you talking about shipping it? I am in the Raleigh area
Hi Adam, Josh Tolles at Crossroads Ford of Apex is your guy. I am also in the Raleigh area. $300 for pre-delivery inspection, final delivery detail and tank of fuel. He can also facilitate tax, title and registration paperwork and payment. Quote from him below. He has been a pleasure to work with so far and has a quick response to questions or issues.

"The $300 is what we charge for Courtesy Delivery; if you want to take things out or add things the $300 stays the same. For example if you want us to handle the registration (new or transfer of tags) I can 100% do that, you will just owe your taxes and DMV fees on top of the $300."

Joshua 'Josh' Tolles
Courtesy Delivery Manager
Office: 919-460-5600
Fax: 919-467-1956
Cell / Text: 517-812-7120
Email: [email protected]
Dealer Code: F21026

adawalli

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hi Adam, Josh Tolles at Crossroads Ford of Apex is your guy. I am also in the Raleigh area. $300 for pre-delivery inspection, final delivery detail and tank of fuel. He can also facilitate tax, title and registration paperwork and payment. Quote from him below. He has been a pleasure to work with so far and has a quick response to questions or issues.

"The $300 is what we charge for Courtesy Delivery; if you want to take things out or add things the $300 stays the same. For example if you want us to handle the registration (new or transfer of tags) I can 100% do that, you will just owe your taxes and DMV fees on top of the $300."

Joshua 'Josh' Tolles
Courtesy Delivery Manager
Office: 919-460-5600
Fax: 919-467-1956
Cell / Text: 517-812-7120
Email: [email protected]
Dealer Code: F21026
Wow, that sounds amazing. In this situation, does Ford ship directly to Apex in this case, or does it go to PA first (since I ordered through Tom). $300 is cheaper than the one way ticket and drive home I was originally imagining...

Mojorayy

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Wow, that sounds amazing. In this situation, does Ford ship directly to Apex in this case, or does it go to PA first (since I ordered through Tom). $300 is cheaper than the one way ticket and drive home I was originally imagining...
It gets delivered straight to the dealership in Apex, that is what the $1495.00 or whatever destination fee Ford charges is for in the final price of the vehicle. You have to keep Josh in the loop about order status and when it ships because I do not believe he gets that info. He will know when it shows up to the dealership, however, and I am sure he will be in contact to let you know when the truck is ready.

It is very solid. I would not have minded flying to Philly and driving back, but the courtesy delivery is much less stressful (at least in theory).

Sponsored

bpcooper14

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 Nissan Frontier
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'm pretty sure you will give Tom a "code" for the dealership in Apex and the order will get coded for shipping to that dealership.

Mojorayy

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just let Tom know this is what you are doing as he will need to designate this courtesy delivery dealership at the time of scheduling, he will use their dealer code.

I also should have mentioned that Tom will (fairly) charge a deposit up front that covers if you refuse the truck when it gets to Apex and it needs to get shipped back to Philly. This is due at the time of scheduling for your particular truck and is an estimate from uShip.com on transit from Apex to his dealership outside of Philly.

If you decide to purchase the truck, the deposit is applied towards your purchase. If you do not purchase the truck, he uses that deposit to ship it back to his dealership outside of Philly because his dealership technically owns the truck at that point in time and you do not get that money back.

So only do this if you are 99.9% sure you are purchasing the truck...

GApeach

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sedan
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Also there is a fleet dealer in Atl metro who will do the courtesy delivery for $250.
Mall of Georgia Ford ask for Andrew Mullenix.

adawalli

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
@Dealerinsider, do you have any early indications of what your scheduling allocation is looking like? If so, would you consider sharing here? Many thanks