First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Silverado, 2017 Cruze
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Nothing on mine either! I am due tomorrow for my "Your money is important, but you're not" email....
Sponsored

OP
OP
commadorebob

commadorebob

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Explorer Limited; 2023 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Nothing on mine either! I am due tomorrow for my "Your money is important, but you're not" email....
Hadn't quite heard it called that before....

dags1207

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco | 2024 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Nothing on mine (same email in account and order notifications)

odin0425

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 FX4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Well holy crap, I check 15 min ago, nothing, then again just now. They must be adding them as they go.

Ford Maverick Unscheduled orders now showing up on Ford Website for some order holders Screenshot 2023-03-15 101004

Last edited:

Sponsored

dusty1787

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick EB Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

It shows up on my end but only on the website like a few others have mentioned. Its possible that its not an instant update or change, and taking time to do this for all the orders. So that could be why some of you dont see anything yet.

Could it be that those of us who are seeing it are having vehicles scheduled tomorrow... I give winning the lottery while being struck by lightning a better chance, but not impossible. Time will tell, but good luck to us all!

Puckitup27

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick XLT Lux, FX4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
So weird mine is scheduled for the last week in March but now logging into the account to check if it shows up there it does and says In Production w/ window sticker available.

Last edited:
OP
OP
commadorebob

commadorebob

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
It shows up on my end but only on the website like a few others have mentioned. Its possible that its not an instant update or change, and taking time to do this for all the orders. So that could be why some of you dont see anything yet.

Could it be that those of us who are seeing it are having vehicles scheduled tomorrow... I give winning the lottery while being struck by lightning a better chance, but not impossible. Time will tell, but good luck to us all!
Oh, don't worry, we are totally not reading too much into this and already spamming our emails...

dusty1787

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick EB Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Oh, don't worry, we are totally not reading too much into this and already spamming our emails...
Haha...I bet some people are. After knowing my spot for dealership allocations I am not giving a drop of hope that this website change means anything. But it is Ford....and this whole process has been a circus...so who knows.

JimmyH

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger XLT; 2023 Kia Sorento EX Hybrid
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Nothing shows up on mine other than the manage your account options. I just created the account today. Does anyone know if it only looks at the e-mail address to associate orders with account? It would be interesting to know if those showing today actually get scheduling notifications tomorrow.

Last edited:
Sponsored
OP
OP
commadorebob

commadorebob

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Nothing shows up on mine other than the manage your account options. I just created the account today. Does anyone know if it only looks at the e-mail address to associate orders with account? I would be interesting to know if those showing today actually get scheduling notifications tomorrow.
I plan to follow up whether I get scheduled or not. Honestly, all we need is just one person to see this today and not get scheduled tomorrow to end that theory.

OceanMan

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda3 now Maverick soon
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Edited: I get my order number entered ok... but it says "invalid vin" do you need a Vin to see this?

OP
OP
commadorebob

commadorebob

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
What does an order number look like?

I keep entering Letter, 3 digits, hyphen then Letter, digit, Letter. Tried it without the hyphen as well
Four digits. Mine is one character and three numbers (like A123), but it varies by dealer.

Wt267

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura TSX
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I just logged in on the website for the first time and my order shows up on the my account page.

However if I click view details the site it try’s to pull up times out.

Then if I click menu and select reservations & orders it says it can’t find any. I logged in on the website through my phones browser, not the app.

TyPope

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Tesla Model Y, 2018 Ford F150
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Nope.. nope.. nope.. You are all WRONG! This 100% means my Maverick will get scheduled tomorrow.

That's the end of this discussion. All of those who got the "Order" add to their online account, agree with me!

So say we all.

So say we all!

So say we all!!!!

Ford Maverick Unscheduled orders now showing up on Ford Website for some order holders 1678902730991
Sponsored