Ivan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Lariat Eco AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

With all the money youā€™ve obviously spent on this, Iā€™m guessing youā€™re not married. šŸ˜
Been married 18 years and I have 2 boys that eat more than me šŸ˜‚ If weā€™re counting only performance parts, Iā€™m in the $2500 range. Nothing exotic about a downpipe, catback, intercooler, intake, and tune..

Pickles

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia rio, kia sorento
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Letā€™s get this out of the way, yes itā€™s not a track but just in case, I backed it up twice. Track day in a few weeks will be prepped and usually has negative DA. Iā€™m not here to start a pissing match. Like most of us here I want to push the envelope on these trucks. Iā€™m not a shop, just a car guy who canā€™t stop messing with his cars.

Mav is an AWD XLT, 4k tow, lowered on escape HR springs, and 18 inch Konigs. Has Buschers intercooler, AFE intake, my downpipe and homemade exhaust, 2 step colder plugs, and tuned on E50. Full weight with my 230 lbs but I pulled the mini spare and jack and took off my tonneau cover. This is for all the people that commented ā€œYou picked the wrong truck to go fastā€ lol. I know 13s are slow by todayā€™s standards but this little truck is flying. I have a 9 second TBSS so I have a thing for picking the wrong vehicles to go fast. Again, Iā€™m not here to argue, just sharing for the good of the group. I truly believe these are 12 second capable with the stock turbo and a little dieting. Next year should be interesting with a bunch of Fast Mavericks šŸ˜Ž

Very cool. Do you know off hand what the rest of us get for 0-60 and 1/4 mile with eco 4k? I know your 0-60 time is quite quick considering its comparable to an A4 lol but i dont know what mine does to know how much quicker it feels lol

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang/Chevy Silverado 1500 RST
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Letā€™s get this out of the way, yes itā€™s not a track but just in case, I backed it up twice. Track day in a few weeks will be prepped and usually has negative DA. Iā€™m not here to start a pissing match. Like most of us here I want to push the envelope on these trucks. Iā€™m not a shop, just a car guy who canā€™t stop messing with his cars.

Mav is an AWD XLT, 4k tow, lowered on escape HR springs, and 18 inch Konigs. Has Buschers intercooler, AFE intake, my downpipe and homemade exhaust, 2 step colder plugs, and tuned on E50. Full weight with my 230 lbs but I pulled the mini spare and jack and took off my tonneau cover. This is for all the people that commented ā€œYou picked the wrong truck to go fastā€ lol. I know 13s are slow by todayā€™s standards but this little truck is flying. I have a 9 second TBSS so I have a thing for picking the wrong vehicles to go fast. Again, Iā€™m not here to argue, just sharing for the good of the group. I truly believe these are 12 second capable with the stock turbo and a little dieting. Next year should be interesting with a bunch of Fast Mavericks šŸ˜Ž

What is your MPG when not flogging it?
Sponsored