Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Hey everyone!

So I have just been digging through this Maverick Hex Code Spreadsheet (mostly the IPC section) and I found a few more useful coding changes for the 4 inch Cluster in addition to my ORIGINAL THREAD. I will list the coding and pictures below.

ENABLE OR DISABLE PHONE, AUDIO AND NAV SCREEN
1. OPEN IPC AS BUILT
2. Go to 720-17-01
3. Change the seventh digit based on this guide below

DISABLE ALL "0" xxxx-xx0x-xxxx
ENABLE ALL "F" xxxx-xxFx-xxxx

(Factory Coding Below)
PHONE AND AUDIO ENABLED, NAV DISABLED "C" xxxx-xxCx-xxxx

I THINK NAV SCREEN ONLY WORKS WITH SYNC WHICH IS LARIAT ONLY. IT CURRENTLY SHOWS A COMPASS BECAUSE I DONT HAVE SYNC

ENABLE TRIP/AUDIO MY VIEW SCREEN
1. OPEN IPC AS BUILT
2. Go to 720-17-01
3. Change the eighth digit to a "8" as shown below. (Factory coding is a "9")

xxxx-xxx8-xxxx

CHANGE YOUR DEFAULT MYVIEW SCREEN
1. OPEN IPC AS BUILT
2. Go to 720-17-02
3. Change the second digit based on the guide below

(Factory Coding) Digital SPEEDO "0" x0xx-xxxx
FUEL ECONOMY "1" x1xx-xxxx
TRIP/AUDIO "2" x2xx-xxxx
CALM SCREEN "3" x3xx-xxxx
ECO COACH "4" x4xx-xxxx
FORD PERFORMANCE "5" x5xx-xxxx

UPDATE: JUST FOUND A NEW CODING TO TRY TO ENABLE TURN BY TURN DIRECTIONS IN THE CLUSTER

Ford Maverick Unlocking More Hidden Features for 4 inch Cluster using FORScan IMG_2995

Ford Maverick Unlocking More Hidden Features for 4 inch Cluster using FORScan IMG_2984
Ford Maverick Unlocking More Hidden Features for 4 inch Cluster using FORScan IMG_2983

Ford Maverick Unlocking More Hidden Features for 4 inch Cluster using FORScan Screenshot 2024-03-27 at 1.27.45 PM
Ford Maverick Unlocking More Hidden Features for 4 inch Cluster using FORScan 2
Sponsored

Last edited:

PapaRico

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Hey everyone!

So I have just been digging through this Maverick Hex Code Spreadsheet (mostly the IPC section) and I found a few more useful coding changes for the 4 inch Cluster. I will list the coding and pictures below.

ENABLE OR DISABLE PHONE, AUDIO AND NAV SCREEN
1. OPEN IPC AS BUILT
2. Go to 720-17-01
3. Change the seventh digit based on this guide below

DISABLE ALL "0" xxxx-xx0x-xxxx
ENABLE ALL "F" xxxx-xxFx-xxxx

(Factory Coding Below)
PHONE AND AUDIO ENABLED, NAV DISABLED "C" xxxx-xxCx-xxxx

ENABLE TRIP/AUDIO MY VIEW SCREEN
1. OPEN IPC AS BUILT
2. Go to 720-17-01
3. Change the eighth digit to a "9" as shown below

xxxx-xxx9-xxxx

CHANGE YOUR DEFAULT MYVIEW SCREEN
1. OPEN IPC AS BUILT
2. Go to 720-17-02
3. Change the second digit based on the guide below

(Factory Coding) Digital SPEEDO "0" x0xx-xxxx
FUEL ECONOMY "1" x1xx-xxxx
TRIP/AUDIO "2" x2xx-xxxx
CALM SCREEN "3" x3xx-xxxx
ECO COACH "4" x4xx-xxxx
FORD PERFORMANCE "5" x5xx-xxxx

IMG_2983.jpeg
IMG_2984.jpeg
View attachment 153280 View attachment 153281
2.png
What will the screen show me if I have Ford Performance activated?

OP
OP
EONR24

EONR24

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
What will the screen show me if I have Ford Performance activated?
It's just a digital speedo with the Ford Performance logo. Here is a link to my thread to enable it and some pictures of it!

PapaRico

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
It's just a digital speedo with the Ford Performance logo. Here is a link to my thread to enable it and some pictures of it!
Thx. I already have a digital speedo on my lariat, just doesn't show Ford Performance. Was hoping it did something for performance like added HP.

OP
OP
EONR24

EONR24

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Thx. I already have a digital speedo on my lariat, just doesn't show Ford Performance. Was hoping it did something for performance like added HP.
It also displays a launch control button when enabled! but agreed its pretty much just an aesthetic MOD!

Last edited:

Sponsored

259Maverick

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
CJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Maverick XL AWD CP360, 4K tow
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I was able to get the nav screen and Ford Performance screen going, but can't get the trip/audio funtion under MyView. Default coding was already a 9 as the last digit. Phone is connected via a wireless carplay adapter so not sure if that has anything to do with it or now. Here's a screenshot of those 2 lines after enabling nav. Double checking if I missed something or any suggestions. Truck is a 24 XL Ecoboost. Actually, should probably ask what that even does in case I don't care lol

Ford Maverick Unlocking More Hidden Features for 4 inch Cluster using FORScan 1711559809484-40

OP
OP
EONR24

EONR24

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I was able to get the nav screen and Ford Performance screen going, but can't get the trip/audio funtion under MyView. Default coding was already a 9 as the last digit. Phone is connected via a wireless carplay adapter so not sure if that has anything to do with it or now. Here's a screenshot of those 2 lines after enabling nav. Double checking if I missed something or any suggestions. Truck is a 24 XL Ecoboost. Actually, should probably ask what that even does in case I don't care lol

1711559809484-40.png
Thanks for catching that! I messed up! the factory coding should be 9 and you change it 8 to enable the trip/audio MYVIEW. I just updated the post to fix this! yeah idk if its all that useful! I enabled the trip/ audio my view and disabled the audio, phone and nav screen because I don't use those menus, I only use CarPlay like you said. But I enabled them all back and am trying to get turn by turn to work.

Last edited:

259Maverick

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
CJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Thanks for catching that! I messed up! the factory coding should be 9 and you change it 8 to enable the trip/audio MYVIEW. I just updated the post to fix this! yeah idk if its all that useful! I enabled the trip/ audio my view and disabled the audio, phone and nav screen because I don't use those menus, I only use CarPlay like you said.
Thanks for that fast reply! I am still in the truck playing with a few other things and just tried and now it works!

Have you found if there's a way to put even the next turn by turn direction or something on the 4" display if using Waze or other maps, or is this limited to use on the main infotainment screen?

OP
OP
EONR24

EONR24

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Thanks for that fast reply! I am still in the truck playing with a few other things and just tried and now it works!

Have you found if there's a way to put even the next turn by turn direction or something on the 4" display if using Waze or other maps, or is this limited to use on the main infotainment screen?
So I was wanting the same thing! I did enable the NAV screen which is not enabled from the factory and the coding for it is in this post! It did not seem to work with CARPLAY NAV though :(:cautious:. All it shows is a compass right now. Im guessing factory SYNC navigation has to be installed and that directions only pop up in the Cluster when using factory NAV. I will see if I can get it working with CarPlay NAV directions!

Last edited:

259Maverick

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
CJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Yeah when I saw the nav codes I was hoping that's what it did! Oh well still a cool screen to turn to when I get bored, or want to explore a new area. Loving the ability to change all these things in the truck though so can't complain at all. Thanks for all the posts and tricks you've posted as I've done most of them on my eco xl

Sponsored
OP
OP
EONR24

EONR24

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Yeah when I saw the nav codes I was hoping that's what it did! Oh well still a cool screen to turn to when I get bored, or want to explore a new area. Loving the ability to change all these things in the truck though so can't complain at all. Thanks for all the posts and tricks you've posted as I've done most of them on my eco xl
Thank you for trying them out!!!

Thex

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Nice find!
I can confirm that the MyView Trip/Audio works on my 22 XL Hybrid.

Maybe you can figure out how to increase the number of characters are visible for the Audio!

OP
OP
EONR24

EONR24

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Nice find!
I can confirm that the MyView Trip/Audio works on my 22 XL Hybrid.

Maybe you can figure out how to increase the number of characters are visible for the Audio!
On the trip/audio screen? Does it not scroll or show the full song name?

Thex

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
It does - but just one word at a time. Its not just here, it does it on the standard audio as well. Why not use the full width of characters that is available??

OP
OP
EONR24

EONR24

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
It does - but just one word at a time. Its not just here, it does it on the standard audio as well. Why not use the full width of characters that is available??
Ill look into seeing if there is any coding related to it!
Sponsored