Sponsored

Ugh, on the fence again with respect to color and trim.

silvy

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Sorento
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I went to Chapman in Horsham today. They just got in a stock XLT in Area 51, and a retail ordered XL in Carbonized Gray. I currently have on order, not yet scheduled, an XLT hybrid in Velocity Blue. My dilemma....the Carbonized Gray with the XL steelies is very appealing. It looked better then the Area 51 XLT. Debating on changing my order, again. Not sure if anybody on this forum ordered that truck from Chapman, but it looks great.
Sponsored

atomguy245

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet Bolt EUV, Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I just changed mine from Area 51 to Cyber Orange. Too many others are getting Area 51 lol

lurch70

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 BMW 330xi, 2019 Volvo XC60
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
What did you like about the XL, the Steelies or the Carbonized color?

I'm most likely going to order a Cyber Orange XLT for the upgraded features but really want steelies ... I'm sure someone will sell me a set down the line.

James St. Patrick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 FORD MAVERICK Velocity Blue Ecoboost AWD
There are severals colors that I like on the Maverick (especially with the fx4), but my son picked the Velocity Blue, and I am sticking with it.

I suggest ranking the colors you like, and then determine the trim based on your budget.

JBnorthTX

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang, 2013 Honda CRV
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I also have a velocity blue XLT hybrid on order. If it wasn't for my wife, I'd be on the fence between carbonized gray and cactus gray.

Sponsored

OP
OP

silvy

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Sorento
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
What did you like about the XL, the Steelies or the Carbonized color?

I'm most likely going to order a Cyber Orange XLT for the upgraded features but really want steelies ... I'm sure someone will sell me a set down the line.
I originally did not like the steelies, they looked odd with the velocity blue color that I wanted, but they really look good against the carbonized gray. I went with the XLT for the cruise control and the fold down cup holders in the back seat. However, after seeing the XLT interior in person I did not care for the orange accents. So, I might just change order to XL and put in aftermarket cruise. And tell the kids no drinking in the back seat.

Nw_adventure

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element/ Toyota Highlander
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I am going back in forth between Hot Pepper and Cactus Grey on an XLT

SgtLip

Banned
Banned
First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lexus ES300h Ultra Luxury
I've moved from Oxford White to Alto Blue. Thinking about going with the Velocity Blue. I remembered how hard it was to keep Dark Blue clean. Still on the fence.

Last edited:

James St. Patrick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 FORD MAVERICK Velocity Blue Ecoboost AWD
I've moved from Oxford White to Alto Blue. Thinking about going with the Velocity Blue. I remembered how hard it was to keep Bark Blue clean. Still on the fence.
Ford Maverick Ugh, on the fence again with respect to color and trim. BFD19CE9-A77C-4569-88B1-7DCA20D801BA

Xtreme Thunder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda, Toyota
I went from Oxford White to Carbonized Gray to Area51 and now back at Oxford White. I hope it gets scheduled soon so I can stop obsessing over it. Got tired of most of the other colors looking all different under different lighting conditions. So “work truck white” it is as it looks white in all lighting! 🤣 Should look classy with my Lariat/Lux/FX4/4K/360 build. My weekend vehicle is white, is 15 years old and still looks great so I know what to expect.

Sponsored

Hank3

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
That's the danger of giving us all this time to wait and wait and wait! I've been holding the line on Oxford White since June, figuring it would look very much like a "truck." But my wild side is now screaming Cyber Orange. Reminds me a bit of my old Schwinn Stingray Orange Krate...

Meintc

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lynette
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
That's the danger of giving us all this time to wait and wait and wait! I've been holding the line on Oxford White since June, figuring it would look very much like a "truck." But my wild side is now screaming Cyber Orange. Reminds me a bit of my old Schwinn Stingray Orange Krate...
I'll try and help. Cyber Orange. You only live once. White is boring. But I'm a bit biased.

uh50

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Howard
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.hchaney.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL, VB, 2.0 EB
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I've moved from Oxford White to Alto Blue. Thinking about going with the Velocity Blue. I remembered how hard it was to keep Dark Blue clean. Still on the fence.
I know what you mean about the Alto blue. I had a midnight blue Ram in 2001 and it showed dirt terribly. I love blue on a truck, so I chose velocity blue.

MakinDoForNow

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I also have a velocity blue XLT hybrid on order. If it wasn't for my wife, I'd be on the fence between carbonized gray and cactus gray.
Great news on wife, buy either gray since she won't want to borrow "your" truck!

Fx4hOok

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick 2.0 FX4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
White all the way
Sponsored