2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick, 2002 tahoe
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
TG-BC1F9061 is the model number.

Took some adjusting but I am happy with it for the price I paid!
Came in a nice cover and packaging was foam and plastic. Wrapped.

In my photo some water got in but after adjusments I was able to get it water tight.

Ford Maverick Tyger T1 Roll Up Bed Cover 20220601_163855

Ford Maverick Tyger T1 Roll Up Bed Cover IMG_20220601_163501_01

Ford Maverick Tyger T1 Roll Up Bed Cover 20220601_154323

Ford Maverick Tyger T1 Roll Up Bed Cover 20220601_154935

Ford Maverick Tyger T1 Roll Up Bed Cover 20220601_185053
Sponsored

macaroni_life

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
-
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Thanks for posting this. I'm really surprised I don't see much about Tyger tonneau covers on this board. Everyone seems to go crazy for the more expensive Truxedo and Bak which are seemingly much more leaky.

OP
OP
Helloimnormal

Helloimnormal

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Yeah I had one one my 5th gen ram and loved it. I am the only reviewer on amazon for the maverick model so that might be another reason 🤣
Thanks for posting this. I'm really surprised I don't see much about Tyger tonneau covers on this board. Everyone seems to go crazy for the more expensive Truxedo and Bak which are seemingly much more leaky.

Chris McD

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
That looks good. I honestly don’t know why Tyger products aren’t as popular as more expensive stuff. It’s like that with their cargo baskets, too. On Subaru forums everyone always gets the same Yakima roof basket, but the ones from companies like Tyger seem just as good. Must be marketing and name brand recognition.

OP
OP
Helloimnormal

Helloimnormal

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
That looks good. I honestly don’t know why Tyger products aren’t as popular as more expensive stuff. It’s like that with their cargo baskets, too. On Subaru forums everyone always gets the same Yakima roof basket, but the ones from companies like Tyger seem just as good. Must be marketing and name brand recognition.
Have you tried one of tygers baskets? I plan on putting bars on the bavk and trying a basket for long trips.

Sponsored

Chris McD

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Have you tried one of tygers baskets? I plan on putting bars on the bavk and trying a basket for long trips.
I haven’t, but they look solid enough to me. I plan to get a set of BillieBars or KB Voodoo bars and do the same thing as you. I got a Kuat roof basket on a great deal awhile back so never explored other options.

OP
OP
Helloimnormal

Helloimnormal

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I haven’t, but they look solid enough to me. I plan to get a set of BillieBars or KB Voodoo bars and do the same thing as you. I got a Kuat roof basket on a great deal awhile back so never explored other options.
Im currently im the middle of r&d on using my thule bars and making a mounting system for that style ill provide pictures tonight.

OP
OP
Helloimnormal

Helloimnormal

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Should have gotten some z brackets a tad longer for the cover clearance

Ford Maverick Tyger T1 Roll Up Bed Cover 20220624_191516